+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: congratulations under 18s

congratulations under 18s

well done to all of our under 18's on getting to the final of the f.a. youth cup. I believe we have at least 5 first-team players to come through from this team. Everyone knows the obvious stars Barry and chewy, but I think the kid Brad Young has got a real future. Good luck to them all, they look like men playing kids out there.

Yes well done to the young lads, A predicted result over inferior opposition 🙄 no seriously, solid and a chance for a trophy. I saw Barrys goal and it was a peach, i bet he loved scoring that!

The young Villan and I thoroughly enjoyed the match. Shame Aaron Ramsey was injured. I could see a lot of John Hartson in Brad Young and as the game went on, Barry was terrorising them. The boggies had some really decent youngsters too, so it was a fantastic win.

The Final is on BT Sport too.

If we get five first teamers from the batch that would represent outstanding achievement by the youth programme, as realistically you rarely get more than one who makes the premiership grade from any one group, I think the last time it happened was probably the beckham generation from the Red Mancs in the mid 1990's, fingers crossed its our turn to be told you win nowt with kids by some knowledgeable pundit and watch them eat their words.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)