+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Far-right takeover of Dundee Mad

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    “But loopy” ? He fehking fruit and nut, I picture a 16/17 year old that’s just started drinking, still to discover females
    I was holding myself back a bit, trying to be nice.

Wow, Tittydice has imploded once & for all. He wrecked the Scotland Mad board with his childish pish, stalked a boy from Crewe in a very strange way, still not sure if that was nasty or Tittydice actually had feelings for the guy. I see a few of you think he is a United fan, possibly, but the early money was on the belter being a celtic fan, his anti English routine seemed to go way beyond any SNP fanatics dribblings. What a stinking mess he is

Quote Originally Posted by Major_Con View Post
    Wow, Tittydice has imploded once & for all. He wrecked the Scotland Mad board with his childish pish, stalked a boy from Crewe in a very strange way, still not sure if that was nasty or Tittydice actually had feelings for the guy. I see a few of you think he is a United fan, possibly, but the early money was on the belter being a celtic fan, his anti English routine seemed to go way beyond any SNP fanatics dribblings. What a stinking mess he is
    Seems to me he spoke his mind, didn't realise he had been on other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post

It’s what’s in his mind that’s the worry.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I enclose the board page from the Scotland Mad website and Taintedice was posting there in July 2017. https://boards.footymad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2684

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I enclose the board page from the Scotland Mad website and Taintedice was posting there in July 2017. https://boards.footymad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2684
    Based on this and the flurries of posts on here I’ll not be engaging with Tainted any more.

Either he’s got got severe drink problems or learning difficulties, Neither of these worthy of ridicule.

Hope the guy gets whatever help he needs. 🙏

I'd never looked at that Scotland Mad site before but would echo what RRoS and Hmac have said - firstly Wow and secondly it's now very clear that Taintedice is either the blatant troll I've been calling him out as, has learning difficulties, an alcohol abuse problem, has long term emotional problems or has a combination of these four things. Whichever it is help is definitely needed there.

His MO on Scotland Mad seems to have been the same as it on here - encourage controversy, have his views called out for the nonsense they are, throw insults at anyone that susses him out then disappear only to emerge later in the hope that people have forgotten the previous rant.

Pretty sure he's not a Dundee fan so hopefully he'll move on and find another board to hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'd never looked at that Scotland Mad site before but would echo what RRoS and Hmac have said - firstly Wow and secondly it's now very clear that Taintedice is either the blatant troll I've been calling him out as, has learning difficulties, an alcohol abuse problem, has long term emotional problems or has a combination of these four things. Whichever it is help is definitely needed there.

His MO on Scotland Mad seems to have been the same as it on here - encourage controversy, have his views called out for the nonsense they are, throw insults at anyone that susses him out then disappear only to emerge later in the hope that people have forgotten the previous rant.

Pretty sure he's not a Dundee fan so hopefully he'll move on and find another board to hassle.
    I recently posted that I thought that Tainted was not a Dundee supporter as he never posted on any Dundee FC topics.
    Hopefully this board will now get back to something like normal where posters can have a reasoned discussion without having to do battle with Tainted.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    It’s what’s in his mind that’s the worry.
    Phuckin clown

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)