+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Far-right takeover of Dundee Mad

There are plenty come in hear moaning about topics because they don’t agree with the topics being discussed, or mainly because they don’t agree with what’s being said, but when football topics or club topics are posted they are no place to be seen, and the pRick tainted calling folk facist’s, he’s the one needing binned

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    The board is on its last legs,the other dee board gets sagged but its full of fitba posts, some are nonsense I agree but it's fitba.
    You always get the "start a fitba post then" but good chance it will turn into nonsense or get 4 replies.
    Post about covid or politics, boom 10 pages of nonsense.
    This used to be a cracking, busy board, just a shambles now, dees fighting over Maggie thatcher!! Wtaf.
    I asked shaded cpl weeks ago to bin my account but he no involved now.
    If anyone knows how let me know.
    I'm done here.
    Mair anti Sturgeon than anti dabs, canna be right imo.
    Agree board is on its last legs, take out the political debates there would be next to nothing on here, other posters haven’t left because of these posts, they left long before, boys like tainted having pops at people who didn’t agree with him had enough

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Agree board is on its last legs, take out the political debates there would be next to nothing on here, other posters haven’t left because of these posts, they left long before, boys like tainted having pops at people who didn’t agree with him had enough
    Because I do not agree with Taintedice’s political views I am classed by hm as a facist.
    That is totally wrong. I am a proud Conservative and Unionist supporter who only posts on this board as a sideline.

Get to **** he greeting faced fascist ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Too many commies....Wolfie Smith types.

I was sheets to the wind when I put this thread up but I genuinely believe that anyone who makes their way to Scotland should be welcomed rather than be marked for deportation by a hostile UK govt. Scotland welcomes refugees.

I'm sorry for marking out individuals and hope there's no real hard feelings and we can all just talk pish about potential signings and stuff for next season.

But the board has moved on from politics so all good

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    But the board has moved on from politics so all good
    I expect you probably just restarted a debate that was closed...and I presume you do understand these two men who were being lawfully detained by officials of this country doing their jobs were not being arrested for being refugees. I’m sure you understand international law and I’m certain it’s a very small band of refugees who ever land in Scotland as their first safe haven.

I agree with you that Scotland welcomes refugees, some terrible things people escape from. But they actually have to be refugees, why should economic immigrants be allowed to stay when they break the rules coming here and disadvantage those who apply properly?
    Last edited by hmac; 27-05-2021 at 05:26 AM.

I was sheets to the wind when I put this thread up but I genuinely believe that anyone who makes their way to Scotland should be welcomed rather than be marked for deportation by a hostile UK govt. Scotland welcomes refugees.

I'm sorry for marking out individuals and hope there's no real hard feelings and we can all just talk pish about potential signings and stuff for next season.
    Its only the English who aren’t welcomed.

I'll no be dictated to by anyone what I can and cannot talk about......I don't dictate to anyone else.

And if you have a glance at Pravda at the moment the far left are attempting to take over that because of Malky McKay a d they want the Dundee support to wave rainbow flags and wave red cards cause some **** had a dislike for Thatcher 40 years ago.

In saying that Dundee doing well moves things along to Dundee which is fine by me.

I always hope that those that complain about other threads contribute more to football threads but never seems to happen.

We have had our liberty taken from us this past 15 months and now some people are beggining (thankfully) to ask why and hopefully their will be repercussions for those that took this country down that road.....people are gonna have different opinions.

I generally don't hold grudges against anyone.....Wayne Mardle being the exception.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)