+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Far-right takeover of Dundee Mad

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Any money or tickets for gigs at Campy and it would never get there.
    You have a minor slip up and folk don’t let you forget it eh

Said before, one thief spoils it for hundreds of honest working men

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    jdfc, I have been trying to explain to Taintedice that opposition to independence is based on fact and principle and is nothing to do with right or left wing politics. Perhaps your more direct approach will get the message across! There are lots of issues that we could discuss but the answers from the independence supporters are frequently based on the assumption that there is a right wing plot to undermine the path to independence. In fact the issues like currency, borders, share of the National Debt, how the nationalists would be able to negotiate a return to the EU, and when that might happen etc.

I think Nicola knows the answers are unpalatable to the majority of Scots and I think that's why she is in favour of the gradualist approach to independence. If she can keep it going for a few more years and still have independence as a "live" issue she will be able to move on to something else without being the leader who lost, and thereby in the same state as Alex Salmond.
    No offence to you as you pretend/seem/want to be seen to be reasonable but stop talking absolute pish, cheers. There is nothing you can explain to me. Thanks.

You are in favour of brexit and what a ****show that is so pipe the phukk down, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    You’ve said that a few times, these two guys - what were they seeking refuge from?

Virtually impossible for actual refugees to arrive in Scotland as their first safe haven.

I’d be more than happy for Scotland to take a fair proportion of real refugees, economic migrants too if they follow the application process like everyone else.

And dont bother with whataboutery, nor saying I support a Tory English government because I simply don’t.
    Show where I said you support a tory govt?

I never accuse people of things they've never said or indicated, that's the least I can do.

But you are supporting the tory govt in dawn raids on law-abiding people in Nicola Sturgeon's constituency. Not a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Your post is not totally correct. When fans were purchasing their season tickets for last season it was hoped that that spectators might be admitted back into the grounds by the beginning of 2021.
    However our dozy politicians and scientists had not considered that there might be a second wave of the Covid-19 virus during the late autumn and winter period similar to the annual peak flu period which did not happen last winter.
    Now the scientists are stating that we are just going to have to live with continual new cases of the Covid-19 virus. In my opinion this is what should have happened in the first place.
    Stop talking ****e you phukkin tube

You voted tory, they are the reason why Britain is so phuckked up

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    If he's making (ridiculous) posts and jokes about me he's leaving others alone BCram.

I've got a thick skin which is better than the thick head some seem to have.
    The most damaged individual on this forum claiming he's not damaged. Last week, he was claiming he had no idea if I posted on this forum or not as he had me on ignore, these are the warblings of a guy who claimed he shouldn't be stopped from hill-walking just because only black doctors were dying from covid.

Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think the powers that had been put in place to deliver public policy about covid need to be rescinded and get back to Parliament being able to ask questions. We will get out of this rolling lockdown process. Boris needs help from other politicians with a desire to get on with life, IMO.
    What is wrong with you, seriously. scumbag johnson isn't relevant to you, honesly to phukk

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post

I never accuse people of things they've never said or indicated, that's the least I can do.

But you are supporting the tory govt in dawn raids on law-abiding people in Nicola Sturgeon's constituency. Not a coincidence.
    I didn’t say you did, I said don’t waste your time doing so. It’s a common way you attack people, by claiming they are something simply because they don’t have same views on independence as you.

These “law-abiding” people are here illegally, they are not fleeing anything. Mob rule is not acceptable and Border Force should not have released them. This should not be construed as any kind of support for the Tory govt, this is a policy I believe all political parties should have - upholding the law.

Stop talking ****e you phukkin tube

You voted tory, they are the reason why Britain is so phuckked up
    Yer a charmer I'll give you that.

I never accuse people of things they've never said or indicated
    these are the warblings of a guy who claimed he shouldn't be stopped from hill-walking just because only black doctors were dying from covid.
    Eleven minutes after the first quote (or lie if you prefer) Tannadice accuses me of saying something I didn't say. Would love to know where I said only black doctors die of Covid.

I'd say 'oh the irony' but it's just another example of this Arab troll tying himself up in knots because of lie after lie after lie. Tannadice comes on and calls people 'tube' when the reality is that there is only one tube posting on this forum.

What is wrong with you, seriously. scumbag johnson isn't relevant to you, honesly to phukk
    I disagree.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)