+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Far-right takeover of Dundee Mad

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I thought that might be the case, seemed odd that there is such intemperate language being used by him.
    I'm in no way in favour of any restrictions for football, what are you talking about.

This thread is about the right-wing views of posters on here, I should have marked it o/t I guess.

Think there is increasing lack of support for the SNP policies. Need to get Jason on the case on radio with Tam and the other one.
    Football is now in the close season.

25% of Hampden is available for Euro games, what percentage of Wembley is available? I thought it was similar but could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Is Taintedice posting again? I have it on ignore so don't see the 'posts'.
    2 years later, still using my patter, what an absolute wreck

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Nicola Sturgeon has nothing to do with the tories targeting law-abiding people in her constituency when she's 60 miles away being sworn in as Scotland's First Minister, which is what this topic relates to. Can you not see what's going on right now, the union jack will be stamped on your forehead if no-one fights back?

25% at Hampden for Euros though.
    Will try again. Is all opposition to Nicola right wing? I don't think so. This topic was started by you specifically to moan about what you see as right wing comments. The incident with the two men from India got brought into the topic. You claim that it was right wing dogma behind the attempt to remove the men. As hmac explained it was the culmination of the due process of the law of the land. I am afraid that calling views that are different from your own as being right wing is clearly not helping you to persuade posters to change their point of view.
    I think your final comment just shows the difficulty you have in seeing everything as either Union Jack or Saltire. IMO neither are symbols of the left or the right.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Though you where going,
    A wee tip, if you can’t handle the drink, keep off it
    Or you can treat this as a football forum and not a conduit for tory pish

Football is now in the close season.

25% of Hampden is available for Euro games, what percentage of Wembley is available? I thought it was similar but could be wrong.
    Good point about being in close season however it's peak season for selling season tickets and I am not aware of any numbers for football crowds going forward.

Will try again. Is all opposition to Nicola right wing? I don't think so. This topic was started by you specifically to moan about what you see as right wing comments. The incident with the two men from India got brought into the topic. You claim that it was right wing dogma behind the attempt to remove the men. As hmac explained it was the culmination of the due process of the law of the land. I am afraid that calling views that are different from your own as being right wing is clearly not helping you to persuade posters to change their point of view.
    I think your final comment just shows the difficulty you have in seeing everything as either Union Jack or Saltire. IMO neither are symbols of the left or the right.
    You can oppose Nicola Sturgeon all you want, what is it you're opposing, specifically?

Why she is relevant to the attempted removal and detention of two innocent immigrants by the far-right fascist tory govt which is supported by quite a few on here?

Good point about being in close season however it's peak season for selling season tickets and I am not aware of any numbers for football crowds going forward.
    Fans bought season tickets last year knowing they wouldn't get to any games, will they not buy tickets this year knowing we will get into games at some level?

Do you have any genuine grievance?

Fans bought season tickets last year knowing they wouldn't get to any games, will they not buy tickets this year knowing we will get into games at some level?

Do you have any genuine gr ievance?
    Yes, think there should be a much clearer picture for the future to help football clubs. The situation last season should not be anything like this season. Why not have stands full of vaccinated fans for example?

Yes, think there should be a much clearer picture for the future to help football clubs. The situation last season should not be anything like this season. Why not have stands full of vaccinated fans for example?
    So the anti-vaxxer lunatic covidiot deeranged can't go to dens again? sounds good to me.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)