+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Far-right takeover of Dundee Mad

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Things picking up nicely Deeranged. Has he agreed he supports our neighbours or is this just a guess on your part?
    He only seems to post when too intoxicated to make any sense - very much like a poster over on United Mad who uses the name Gunboat, it could easily be him. He even used their ground as the basis of his username, how thick does someone have to be to do that?

Fact is though that he has insulted, misquoted and got under the skin of every poster on this forum, all good Dees, he's even taken to insulting you, possibly the most level headed poster on the forum (Islay's fairly level headed but he's just bat**** crazy with it). No Dundee fan would go out of their way to find fault in everything said by a group of like minded Dundee supporting individuals would they? So, whilst I have no definitive proof the circumstantial evidence is fairly compelling. Boy's an Arab in my opinion, I sussed him years ago and am in no doubt about it.

And again, the lowlife who claimed to have me on ignore now knows everything I say, what a phukkin imbecile

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Are you a troll and now want to be treated as such?
    I was asking Deeranged if he was guessing that you were a supporter of our neighbours.

Never ever let it be forgotten that the thing called deeranged demanded he be allowed to go hillwalking because only black health care staff were dying and that was their fault. These ****s will try to rewrite history but it will never be left unsaid.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I was asking Deeranged if he was guessing that you were a supporter of our neighbours.
    Wish as I was as they have zero toleration for fascism unlike the crowd on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    He only seems to post when too intoxicated to make any sense - very much like a poster over on United Mad who uses the name Gunboat, it could easily be him. He even used their ground as the basis of his username, how thick does someone have to be to do that?

Fact is though that he has insulted, misquoted and got under the skin of every poster on this forum, all good Dees, he's even taken to insulting you, possibly the most level headed poster on the forum (Islay's fairly level headed but he's just bat**** crazy with it). No Dundee fan would go out of their way to find fault in everything said by a group of like minded Dundee supporting individuals would they? So, whilst I have no definitive proof the circumstantial evidence is fairly compelling. Boy's an Arab in my opinion, I sussed him years ago and am in no doubt about it.
    An imbecile who wasn't even mentioned in the original post which had nothing to do with him has been trolling this thread for over 3 weeks now, all because he was ridiculed over his claims that 100,000 people were killed by buses and bill gates wants to know about his movements when he goes hill-walking, a scumbag with no equal on here.

If calling out the horrendous racism of the thing called deranged means I'm a united fan, then give me shed specs and a tangerine wig. Black doctors and nurses dying isn't important, **** you you ****ing scumbag

An imbecile who wasn't even mentioned in the original post which had nothing to do with him has been trolling this thread for over 3 weeks now, all because he was ridiculed over his claims that 100,000 people were killed by buses and bill gates wants to know about his movements when he goes hill-walking, a scumbag with no equal on here.
    So that's 'only black doctors die of Covid', '100,000 people were killed by buses' and 'Bill Gates wants to know about my movements when I go hill walking'. Three things I've never said being attributed to me by someone that never says anyone has said anything they never said.

Maybe you should have a chat with your GP? They'll be able to refer you to people that can help.

If calling out the horrendous racism of the thing called deranged means I'm a united fan, then give me shed specs and a tangerine wig. Black doctors and nurses dying isn't important, **** you you ****ing scumbag
    And another thing I've never said attributed to me by the person that never does that.

Your web of lies and deceit continually trips you up.

If it's OK with you I won't sink to your level and call you names.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Oh dear

Nuuuuuuurrrrrrrse!!!!!!
    ****ing imbecile jumped into this thread because he liked the pile-on but forgot he had me on ignore for years allegedly, what a ****ing imbecile

You are an embarrassment to yourself and our club, phukk off, eh.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)