+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Far-right takeover of Dundee Mad

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    And another thing I've never said attributed to me by the person that never does that.

Your web of lies and deceit continually trips you up.

If it's OK with you I won't sink to your level and call you names.
    Why are you even on this thread, you claimed last month you had no idea whether I posted or not, now you're trolling constantly.

You will never be allowed to forget your dismissal of black doctors and nurses dying.

Never.

Look at this picture, take 5 minutes to see their faces, none of them are important to you because they are black/brown/yellow but they were real people who died and you dismissed it all as a hoax, **** you and anyone on here who backs you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Thank phukk noone can throw anything like that at me, not because I'm not into hill walking but because I believe that black people dying matters. Deeranged said phukk them.
    Why does colour matter?

I have no views on independence as it will never happen, so put that to bed straight away, it's irrelevant. You've put law-abiding in inverted commas, why? You aren't tory but you agree with tory attacks on Scotland via dawn raids, please tell me how you rationalise that.

‘Tory attacks on Scotland’

I have no views on independence as it will never happen, so put that to bed straight away, it's irrelevant. You've put law-abiding in inverted commas, why? You aren't tory but you agree with tory attacks on Scotland via dawn raids, please tell me how you rationalise that.
    Because it’s a quote.

It’s not the term I would use for someone breaking the law but some people are.

And I can’t possibly rationalise “ tory attacks on Scotland via dawn raids” as this has not happened. Perhaps you could eloborate what you mean and I can try to make some sense of it?

Look at this picture, take 5 minutes to see their faces, none of them are important to you because they are black/brown/yellow but they were real people who died and you dismissed it all as a hoax, **** you and anyone on here who backs you
    I didn't realise that saying the whole pandemic thing has been managed poorly by government is the same as saying it was a hoax.

Show me where I said it was a hoax

Show me where I said only black doctors were dying of Covid

Show me where I said anyone mattered any less than than anyone else (scummy DABs like you excepted)

You can't because it's just your mind telling you that if you say something enough times it becomes FACT within its dark recesses. Fact is however that you've just told lie after lie and insulted every single decent poster on this forum; this has resulted in nearly every poster thinking you're a bit loopy. I say nearly every poster because I don't think you're a bit loopy - I know it.

Never ever let it be forgotten that the thing called deeranged demanded he be allowed to go hillwalking because only black health care staff were dying and that was their fault. These ****s will try to rewrite history but it will never be left unsaid.
    Given the way you mischaracterise people and events on a regular basis, it's hard to take you seriously with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardliner View Post
    Given the way you mischaracterise people and events on a regular basis, it's hard to take you seriously with anything.
    'Mischaracterise people and events', great wording.

I went to Kirkton High so I just call him a liar.

The strange thing is.
    Taintedice never appears to post on any football topics about Dundee Football Club only on political topics on Dundee Mad which makes me think that he is not interested in Dundee Football Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I didn't realise that saying the whole pandemic thing has been managed poorly by government is the same as saying it was a hoax.

Show me where I said it was a hoax

Show me where I said only black doctors were dying of Covid

Show me where I said anyone mattered any less than than anyone else (scummy DABs like you excepted)

You can't because it's just your mind telling you that if you say something enough times it becomes FACT within its dark recesses. Fact is however that you've just told lie after lie and insulted every single decent poster on this forum; this has resulted in nearly every poster thinking you're a bit loopy. I say nearly every poster because I don't think you're a bit loopy - I know it.
    “But loopy” ? He fehking fruit and nut, I picture a 16/17 year old that’s just started drinking, still to discover females

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)