+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Thank fek the last game of a sh1te season match thread v Huns

If the likes of Considine represent Aberdeen again then the management team should be shot

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Can see us getting a a royal thumpin the day 0-4
    Bump, do I get a bottle of wine for that .......................................

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    It’s actually quite a fitting end to the season for us. Rattled and embarrassing in front goal.
    Rangers have had about 4 shots all match, all of which we’ve gifted to them, and have scored them all. We’ve created about 6 chances, 2 or 3 have been sitters, and we’ve scored none.

Hammered at snake mountain. Embarrassing for all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Rangers have had about 4 shots all match, all of which we’ve gifted to them, and have scored them all. We’ve created about 6 chances, 2 or 3 have been sitters, and we’ve scored none.
    It’s been that bad that has I been a foreign dude watching that, I’d be wondering if Aberdeen had purposely thrown the game

Edit: obv not serious, we had some decent play, made chances but Christ! Them misses and the defending!

So we finish the season 4th with a goal difference of -1.

Has anyone ever finished 4th in the league with a negative goal difference?

The positive Glass can take from this match is that it was McInnes’ players who represented us today. Next season it will be his team.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The positive Glass can take from this match is that it was McInnes’ players who represented us today. Next season it will be his team.
    Stephen Glass, over to you min
    You better not fk this up.
    Get the quality we need into the club and move us on, there is no doubt mc fkn hunnis has left you a mountain to climb.

Good luck to you, Allan Russell and Scott Brown pal, you are all going to fkn need it.

COYR

Atrocious in front of either goal. The story of the season missed chances and cheap goals. I really do hope that our inexperienced manager can turn it around but the names going around to replace the current muppets are far from convincing for maintaining our lower than expected position never mind actually improving.

Well, I’m glad I didn’t watch that.

C’mon lads, don’t dwell on the past, all that was last season.

Things could be worse.
    You could be listening to Mcinnes telling us that he was confident about nearly signing enough players over the summer to turn things round.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast