+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notts BOGOF offer

Notts BOGOF offer

You can now take advantage of a buy-one-get-one-free offer on all PUMA clothing!

The offer is available in store, online or by calling 0115 955 7200 until 25 May.

A range of items are included in the sale, with good availability in junior home shirts. Training wear is more limited, however, so be quick!

The cheaper item will always be free. For example, if you purchase six items the cheapest three will be free.

The club shop will be operating extended opening hours next week:

Saturday 15 May: 9am – 3pm

Sunday 16 May: Closed

Monday 17 May: Closed

Tuesday 18 May: 9am – 5pm

Wednesday 19 May: 9am – 5pm

Thursday 20 May: 9am – 5pm

Friday 21 May: 9am – 6pm

Saturday 22 May: 9am until shortly after full-time

Sunday 23 May: Closed

The shop will then revert to these hours.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...f-sale-140521/

I wonder if Notts are changing kit supplier as they have been with Puma for I think 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    I wonder if Notts are changing kit supplier as they have been with Puma for I think 3 years.
    Hummel next? Based in Denmark and still going. They are supplying the Danish national team for Euro 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Hummel next? Based in Denmark and still going. They are supplying the Danish national team for Euro 2021.
    That would make sense. Have we ever played in Hummel kit before? I don't remember it if so.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    That would make sense. Have we ever played in Hummel kit before? I don't remember it if so.
    Never had Hummel. Had we done so in the late 1980s we'd have likely had an eye splitting half black, half very thin pinstripe shirt as was their standard design at the time (Villa, Coventry, Southampton, Denmark).

We've never had Umbro either, other than a couple of un-badged away kits in the mid 1970s, probably supplied by Redmayne & Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Never had Hummel. Had we done so in the late 1980s we'd have likely had an eye splitting half black, half very thin pinstripe shirt as was their standard design at the time (Villa, Coventry, Southampton, Denmark).

We've never had Umbro either, other than a couple of un-badged away kits in the mid 1970s, probably supplied by Redmayne & Todd.
    Blimey mentioning Redmayne and Todd brings back some memories!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Blimey mentioning Redmayne and Todd brings back some memories!
    Used to love that shop when I was a kid.

Name:  Redmayne.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  39.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Used to love that shop when I was a kid.

Name:  Redmayne.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  39.7 KB
    Always Arnold Sports for us. Run by Bob Tait, ex Notts.

And I thought this thread was going to be about IB's complete squad clear out

Sorry Old pie, but I had to include Mercury Sports on Alfreton Road. I used to get my football kit from them in the 60’s.
    I believe the shop was owned by an old Nottingham Panthers player. “Memories.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast