+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Match Thread vs. Bromley 15.05.21 [NL]

Makes note...no point joking with Laddo

But that's nothing to how this season will look - NA and IB have combined to overlook an available Ruben for 17 of our 39 League games..... Rodrigues.... SEVEN****[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, a bit unfair on IB. He didn’t play Ruben, told Ruben why and what he needed from him. Ruben responded and not looked back since.

Good management.

Bromley stats and Wrexham preview now up . . . https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...h-45-bromley-h

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    In my opinion, a bit unfair on IB. He didn’t play Ruben, told Ruben why and what he needed from him. Ruben responded and not looked back since.

Good management.
    Kind of sceptical on that, KK. Did we really have to be without our best player for all games between 30/03 and 01/05?!
    Which included Aldershot L0-1, Hartlepool L2-0, Solihull L2-1, Eastleigh L0-1, Torquay 2-2, Eastleigh L2-0

Talk about handicapping yourself, and through such a big chunk of matches at a crucial part of the season.

Sure, this nonsense started with NA. But I wish the local media would drop the narrative of 'having a word'. Rodrigues has admitted he was 'down' but seems to bite his lip when the same people who dropped him for so long are then given a lot of the credit for his brilliant play! If you look at that run of results above, it kind of encourages you start picking your best players! I wish they'd drop that angle. Anyway, just another opinion from one Notts fan, and that's what this site is all about

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Kind of sceptical on that, KK. Did we really have to be without our best player for all games between 30/03 and 01/05?!
    Which included Aldershot L0-1, Hartlepool L2-0, Solihull L2-1, Eastleigh L0-1, Torquay 2-2, Eastleigh L2-0

Talk about handicapping yourself, and through such a big chunk of matches at a crucial part of the season.

Sure, this nonsense started with NA. But I wish the local media would drop the narrative of 'having a word'. Rodrigues has admitted he was 'down' but seems to bite his lip when the same people who dropped him for so long are then given a lot of the credit for his brilliant play! If you look at that run of results above, it kind of encourages you start picking your best players! I wish they'd drop that angle. Anyway, just another opinion from one Notts fan, and that's what this site is all about
    I was desperate to see Ruben play in a more central advanced position and not wide. I’m not surprised when he did play there our results and performances drastically improved.

Had Ruben played in the games without being dropped would he be playing so well now? Open to debate. I give credit to IB for dropping from the match day squad and reintroducing.

You only play your best players if there playing well.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Makes note...no point joking with Laddo
    Joke? Oh that's what it was. Hard to tell ac probably needed one of these or at least a to help people out.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122