+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tonight's game

Tonight's game

I have been speaking to people about tonight's game, mostly Dundee fans, and many are of the opinion that Raith will score the first goal because Dundee always do it the hard way !
    I thought Dundee produced an assured and very professional performance on Wednesday, normally in critical games like that, Dundee show that they are nervous.
    I do think that the teams mindset is changing, also we do not need to win tonight, just need to manage the game, and hope there are no injuries to key players.
    Just bought the family virtual tickets for tonight,
    MON the DEE !

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I have been speaking to people about tonight's game, mostly Dundee fans, and many are of the opinion that Raith will score the first goal because Dundee always do it the hard way !
    I thought Dundee produced an assured and very professional performance on Wednesday, normally in critical games like that, Dundee show that they are nervous.
    I do think that the teams mindset is changing, also we do not need to win tonight, just need to manage the game, and hope there are no injuries to key players.
    Just bought the family virtual tickets for tonight,
    MON the DEE !
    I am very concerned that if Raith score the first goal fear will set in amongst the Dundee players similar to the Dunfermline last December when we were leading 3-0 with twenty minutes to go and lost a three goal lead resulting in a 3-3 draw and two points thrown away.
    Hopefully my fears will be unfounded and we will go on to play either Kilmarnock or Ross County in the Premiership play off.

Been encouraged by the comments from the club about tonight's game. All about job only half done, expect a strong reaction from Raith so we must be at the top of our game. Not sitting back trying to defend a 3 goal lead for 90 minutes. Really hope our players better them again. Just Do It!

I think Raith will be at us from kick off, they need to push men forward, hopefully we can hit them in the break with McMullen’s pace and Charlie’s passes

Sounds like a plan jdfc! Would rather we battered them and got the first goal. Been watching what happens at KO. Often tap back and then big lump forward which very often just gives the ball to the opposition. Might be better if it was our KO to try to hold on to it and see if Charlie could hit a pass like last time!

The Dundee players are having great difficulty getting the ball tonight. If they keep playing like this we are liable to lose on aggregate.
    We must score the next goal to take the pressure off Dundee players and their supporters sitting at home watching the game on TV.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)