+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warne on Hirst.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Think warne got it spot on. The lad will be a decent striker but just not yet
    Who?

I used to call Hirst "White Flag" because every time we brought him on I knew we'd surrendered.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You can see the player's wages for some championship clubs here:

https://footballleaguefc.com/categor...-player-wages/
    Do you actually believe this?? As the Advertiser says that Hirst was on more than any contracted player yet Harding on 8 grand and Hirst on 6 grand......????....like i said, it's bollax....

The last time we were in the Championship thet said our average wage was £325,000 or £6250 a week...................average.
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 16-05-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Do you actually believe this?? As the Advertiser says that Hirst was on more than any contracted player yet Harding on 8 grand and Hirst on 6 grand......????....like i said, it's bollax....

The last time we were in the Championship thet said our average wage was £325,000 or £6250 a week...................average.
    Exactly. Why do people believe this sort of rubbish when it's got zero credibility? They only have to read the opening statement before the list of wages appears to realise that the whole thing is just guesswork.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Who?
    Me?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You can see the player's wages for some championship clubs here:

https://footballleaguefc.com/categor...-player-wages/
    Don’t think most of them wages are right at all…there are loads of these sites about and none show the same which tells its own story really…

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123