+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stewart Milne are you happy now

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    My dislike for Milne goes off the phucking scale, the fact he is still involved in Aberdeen FC makes me seriously doubt Cormack's judgement.
    Yep, this ^^^

I simply have no idea why Cormack lets him hang about the place - he's not even the majority shareholder any more.

He's never offered the club anything but dull. tedious, unimaginative, unambitious, mind numbing mediocrity - at best - so why keep such an utterly negative influence around the place?

This also makes me seriously doubt Cormack's judgement.

Still, I'm sure the wigless shytebag will have enjoyed a fine scoop fae the loving cup today - cuunt...

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Every bit as shambolic but with more showbiz.
    Time will tell whether Cormack is all talk or not. We'll have a pretty good idea by the end of the summer transfer window to be honest.

I'm absolutely certain that he will never be the utterly clueless fuucking disaster for the club that Milne has been - how could he possibly be?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Time will tell whether Cormack is all talk or not. We'll have a pretty good idea by the end of the summer transfer window to be honest.

I'm absolutely certain that he will never be the utterly clueless fuucking disaster for the club that Milne has been - how could he possibly be?
    Because Milne brought him in, and Milne is still in the background. The loving cup brigade are still here.

Course the baldy piece of **** is happy he yearned for a strong rangers plus he has the hun lovin cup memories in ibrox to cream him self over

Unionist badly cocksucking ****
    !! All he is

I take it I am the only one who remembers Considine wanting a strong Rangers. He is getting off very lightly. Surprises me, because he is a big sh!tebag who never usually turns up for the big matches. Crumbles under pressure and not the type we need at our club.

Considine never had it in his gift to change Scottish football for the better, Milne did and he phucked it.

A complete rat that should be hunted out our Club.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Considine never had it in his gift to change Scottish football for the better, Milne did and he phucked it.

A complete rat that should be hunted out our Club.
    Yep - again, this ^^^^

Considine said something stupid. He’s a footballer, he’s not very bright.

He needs to go, but not particularly for that reason.

Comparing his crime to Milne, is rather like comparing a mugger to Adolf Hitler...

For the avoidance of doubt.....I can’t stand Stewart Milne and have said so numerous times on this forum. My point being about Considine is that I believe he goes fairly unchallenged about his statement of wanting a strong Rangers. I don’t give a hoot if he’s an Aberdonian or not, it’s something none of our players should be saying and thinking. He may well be absolutely thick and going by his performances in bigger matches that theory would be correct.

Milne should be hunted out the club because he brings absolutely nothing to the table, Considine is similar in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    For the avoidance of doubt.....I can’t stand Stewart Milne and have said so numerous times on this forum. My point being about Considine is that I believe he goes fairly unchallenged about his statement of wanting a strong Rangers. I don’t give a hoot if he’s an Aberdonian or not, it’s something none of our players should be saying and thinking. He may well be absolutely thick and going by his performances in bigger matches that theory would be correct.

Milne should be hunted out the club because he brings absolutely nothing to the table, Considine is similar in that respect.
    Red J. You’ve made it clear that you have issues with Considine. You mention this on virtually every post that you make on here. There’s a world of difference between our chairman saying the need a strong Rangers and then voting with Celtic to retain the ridiculous 11-1 voting structure, and a daft footballer, saying the we need a strong Rangers. To try and equate the two is baffling.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast