+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim O'Brien

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Brilliant, scores a hatrick 4 days ago, has a sub average game today and his legs av gone, must be a record for someone’s legs going.
    Whatever league we are in next season, I'd release him.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    This is harsh.

Are you doing this on purpose after he talked about social media bullying etc?

Thought he was a 6 out of 10 today and nearly scored. He did ok.
    Of course, deliberate trouble causing.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverleeno View Post
    Fair comment surely, but one thing with watching these live streams is I've realised whole passages of play go by while Charlie Slater talks about other stuff - and so a player's work rate can go unnoticed.
    Have you watched away streams? Some of the commentators hardly seem to mention what is happening on the pitch!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Of course, deliberate trouble causing.
    So, I'm not allowed an opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Whatever league we are in next season, I'd release him.
    I’m not saying give him another season, but tbf he’s been a player previously ravaged by injury and for us too, gives everything when he plays and will be a great character on and off the pitch, sometimes you need to show respect, call someone crap that doesn’t give a monkeys.

You know why you posted it! That's why you made the comment originally, now edited.

Strange that you should choose this one player and not make any comments about players who played well.

Thought he put a shift in, great sliding tackle 2nd half. Now Doyle wouldn't get in my starting 11. His straight forward passing is diabolical at times even when under no pressure. Reeves can go as well. Thought he'd be a good keep at one time & improve his play under IB

Of course you're allowed an opinion. Whilst ever they are worthless and attention seeking most of us will simply ignore them as one tries to do with those annoying kids screaming around the supermarket. Well that's my opinion anyway, one which I believed I am entitled to.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I’m not saying give him another season, but tbf he’s been a player previously ravaged by injury and for us too, gives everything when he plays and will be a great character on and off the pitch, sometimes you need to show respect, call someone crap that doesn’t give a monkeys.
    I like Jim, great the other night, thought he was crap today.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Of course you're allowed an opinion. Whilst ever they are worthless and attention seeking most of us will simply ignore them as one tries to do with those annoying kids screaming around the supermarket. Well that's my opinion anyway, one which I believed I am entitled to.
    Er...ok

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast