+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jim O'Brien

You & a few others lay all the blame at laddos door but I believe that the vast majority including Swale believe that you are all as bad as each other & actually enjoy spoiling threads with petty point scoring. If as looks likely Swale has finally had enough I would like to thank him & congratulate him for having the patience to moderate this impartially, he has refrained from overusing cards in an attempt to keep the forum alive but without him ( I honestly cannot see an impartial replacement) I am afraid it's days are numbered. Thanks once again Swale & congratulations to the numpties who have succeeded in forcing him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Crap today, looks like his legs have gone.
    Makes a change from your usual Enzio is crap

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Ban laddo for 2 weeks. Lets see how many squabbles there is then. I've never seen Pedro carry on something with anyone but this poster. Same as with a few others including me, we can't all be wrong. Even poor old gump is in his firing line at times. Ban him & lets see, if the board improves. I'll take elites odds.
    Sounds a bit like bullying there Pete? We all know there are three who constantly turn threads into purile arguments.

You are right ancient pie, I have been guilty myself of being an arse and have privately apologised to swale a couple of times and actually asked him to block me but him being the man he is talked me around.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Makes a change from your usual Enzio is crap
    Swale could see what I was up to, why am I not surprised you couldn't.

Swale could see what I was up to, why am I not surprised you couldn't.
    I did mate it was meant as sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I did mate it was meant as sarcasm.
    As for Enzio, I'd love to keep him if he'd accept a contract that brings him in line with what the other players earn.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Ban laddo for 2 weeks. Lets see how many squabbles there is then. I've never seen Pedro carry on something with anyone but this poster. Same as with a few others including me, we can't all be wrong. Even poor old gump is in his firing line at times. Ban him & lets see, if the board improves. I'll take elites odds.
    Ban me for what? What a ridiculous post Pete!

If anyone is in the firing line it's clearly me all from the dedicated few but I don't mind.

If I stopped posting (not banned), the antics would no doubt stop and i would suspect it would last a lot longer than 2 weeks. They would still be talking about me for months. But the antics that I saw for years on here prior to the recent stuff would naturally return with different target(s).

To live in a world where you think there was no petty personal arguing on NCM is a mythical fantasy place you've made up in your head.

I just want to talk about Notts and discuss, debate and argue about all things Notts. All the other stuff is just a distraction I react to.

It's once again an exciting time to be a Notts fan thanks the incredible turn around by IB in terms of results, performances, and above all style and approach. He's starting to deliver what he spoke of on his first day.

This thread should be about JOB, his performances yesterday, his hat trick game and whether we should keep him next season or not. I think it's a very valid question tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Ban me for what? What a ridiculous post Pete!

If anyone is in the firing line it's clearly me all from the dedicated few but I don't mind.

If I stopped posting (not banned), the antics would no doubt stop and i would suspect it would last a lot longer than 2 weeks. They would still be talking about me for months. But the antics that I saw for years on here prior to the recent stuff would naturally return with different target(s).

To live in a world where you think there was no petty personal arguing on NCM is a mythical fantasy place you've made up in your head.

I just want to talk about Notts and discuss, debate and argue about all things Notts. All the other stuff is just a distraction I react to.

It's once again an exciting time to be a Notts fan thanks the incredible turn around by IB in terms of results, performances, and above all style and approach. He's starting to deliver what he spoke of on his first day.

This thread should be about JOB, his performances yesterday, his hat trick game and whether we should keep him next season or not. I think it's a very valid question tbh.
    Alright, ban was the wrong word. Stop posting for 2 weeks
    There you go again, assuming what somebody is or thinking."Made up in your head" I've never said or thought ncm is a ideal fantasy. It's you that has got a fantasy about this board

As for Enzio, I'd love to keep him if he'd accept a contract that brings him in line with what the other players earn.
    Agree with you there.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast