+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jim O'Brien

I just think Jim O'Brien just needs longer between games. He was tired on Saturday. That's all. He always gives 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Ban me for what? What a ridiculous post Pete!

If anyone is in the firing line it's clearly me all from the dedicated few but I don't mind.

If I stopped posting (not banned), the antics would no doubt stop and i would suspect it would last a lot longer than 2 weeks. They would still be talking about me for months. But the antics that I saw for years on here prior to the recent stuff would naturally return with different target(s).

To live in a world where you think there was no petty personal arguing on NCM is a mythical fantasy place you've made up in your head.

I just want to talk about Notts and discuss, debate and argue about all things Notts. All the other stuff is just a distraction I react to.

It's once again an exciting time to be a Notts fan thanks the incredible turn around by IB in terms of results, performances, and above all style and approach. He's starting to deliver what he spoke of on his first day.

This thread should be about JOB, his performances yesterday, his hat trick game and whether we should keep him next season or not. I think it's a very valid question tbh.
    What I don't think you and the others that constantly bicker understand is that you are spoiling a message board that is important to a lot of people.

They will never come forward and say this but trust me there are many that come on here daily to read anything Notts related and all there met with is the waffle, bickering and arguing of a few fully grown men. Rather sad really....

Thanks Carlton very true

Thanks Carlton for bringing this back up.

I can only speak for myself but I fully realise that it ruins the enjoyment for many on NCM, so much so that I've quoted and highlighted this thread many many times. Tbh I'm surprised you missed it.

I'm sure many who get annoyed don't say anything but plenty do and have done, thankfully. Again how have you not seen this? Lol.

But I agree ,you have to be truly deluded to believe it doesn't annoy, frustrate, bore etc many.

I don't seen any point in going over old ground again and again. Let's look forward and let's look forward to positive change. Even the OTT pitchfork comments have vastly reduces recently isn't that right Carlton?

There really is no excuse right now ever since the Burchnall Bandwagon picked up speed it should be all about those Stylish Magpies and all that attacking intent.

Cue a goalless statement in tonight's game

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567