+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruben

We refused offers for Robert's last season didn't we? I imagine we'll get offers for Ruben and refuse them too.

I'm sure the brothers will have protected themselves with the contract situation too, seeing as their whole recruitment strategy is based around finding good young players. It wouldn't make sense to go to all that trouble to then have to sell them after a month-long run of form.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I'm sure even KCNotts will admit there is clear money making sell on potential with this exotic signing.

And I know where his best position is Leigh

Done a bit of Gurgling to try and determine how long his connie was for, no joy. Hopefully it's at least 2 years with options.

Notts County have signed Portuguese attacking midfielder Ruben Rodrigues.

The 24-year-old was most recently with Dutch second-tier side Den Bosch, scoring 12 goals last season.

He is the Magpies' first signing since Neal Ardley's side lost 3-1 to Harrogate Town in Sunday's National League promotion final.

"To be the first Portuguese player in the history of the world's oldest professional club is a great achievement," he told the club website.

Notts have not revealed the length of deal that Rodrigues has signed.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Done a bit of Gurgling to try and determine how long his connie was for, no joy. Hopefully it's at least 2 years with options. No

Notts County have signed Portuguese attacking midfielder Ruben Rodrigues.

The 24-year-old was most recently with Dutch second-tier side Den Bosch, scoring 12 goals last season.

He is the Magpies' first signing since Neal Ardley's side lost 3-1 to Harrogate Town in Sunday's National League promotion final.

"To be the first Portuguese player in the history of the world's oldest professional club is a great achievement," he told the club website.

Notts have not revealed the length of deal that Rodrigues has signed.
    I’m sure I heard or read somewhere it was a 3 year deal for both him and Sam. I wouldn’t be surprised that we did do that given we tied Roberts down for 2 1/2 years before Xmas and the rumours are that IB is on a 4 year contract.

Would love it if it was indeed a 3 year contract. Have no problem at all with Notts signing players for them to then perform well enough to attract a big bid from a bigger club in a higher league.

Make them pay or they are staying put and tearing it up for Notts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12