+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT:That's me done with MM.

I don't agree with everything wendun says. I'll never knock our chairman. We have a club mostly thanks to him.

Doctor can you double his tablets.?

............i wish 1 or 2 more would f@ck off..............................

Good riddance, but we all know it will be back under yet another guide very soon,sad really.

I don't want anyone to stop posting. Monty's views are welcome although overtly hysterical and lacking any solid thought and not very willing to face challenge. No threats are justified on here from anyone, anyone doing that can **** off for me.

However, rest assured Monty does this at least once a year. He'll be back, and I'll welcome his ridiculousness. But happy also if he doesn't. There's many good posters on here, and MM will be fine.

Hope Wendun stays . I don’t mind him at all .

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I don't want anyone to stop posting. Monty's views are welcome although overtly hysterical and lacking any solid thought and not very willing to face challenge. No threats are justified on here from anyone, anyone doing that can **** off for me.

However, rest assured Monty does this at least once a year. He'll be back, and I'll welcome his ridiculousness. But happy also if he doesn't. There's many good posters on here, and MM will be fine.
    Oh he will be back ok with all the classical hallmarks which are unmistakably his. I will give him a month to 2 months for the next reincarnation. He may be quicker just to try to fool us...ne'er mind eh?

The comings and goings of the more colourful characters on here are, for the most part, interesting and amusing in my book and make MM what it is. It’s important to remember that what you’re seeing is only what they choose to project - so not the actual person. We all do it to a degree.

CT, You'll be telling us your not really Roy Ironside next ?

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    The comings and goings of the more colourful characters on here are, for the most part, interesting and amusing in my book and make MM what it is. It’s important to remember that what you’re seeing is only what they choose to project - so not the actual person. We all do it to a degree.
    Some actually make me laugh but there’s still no need for some of the abuse

Gru has his admirers as well even though they won’t admit it

There’s times I want to tell certain ones to eff off etc but I just put them on ignore list for a week or two, one actually forever

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast