+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leicester City Absolutely Wonderful

Leicester City Absolutely Wonderful

Great owner , great manager , great team .

A proper football club and not a brand .

Absolutely made up for em .

Yep so was I animal. I was really pleas d the Chelsea goal didn't count. Fully deserved for them.

Aye towd Lineker edda lump in his throit. Leicester wo better side on the day and deserved to win. Well done Leicester. Thaz got to tek thi hat off to what they've achieved ova last few seasons. Amazing really.

Biggest success today for me though was watching a game with a great atmosphere generated by football starved fans. I hope the 4k inside Oakwell on Monday can raise the roof and create summat like what the Leicester fans did.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye towd Lineker edda lump in his throit. Leicester wo better side on the day and deserved to win. Well done Leicester. Thaz got to tek thi hat off to what they've achieved ova last few seasons. Amazing really.

Biggest success today for me though was watching a game with a great atmosphere generated by football starved fans. I hope the 4k inside Oakwell on Monday can raise the roof and create summat like what the Leicester fans did.
    Absolutely Pass , to see the passion inside the stadium today really brought it home to me .

To see the Leicester players celebrate with the fans with the cup had me filling up .

One of the great ownerships whether they are from overseas or not with tragedy too along the way .

Other than Chelsea fans how could you not be touched by Leicester City winning the FA cup today .

One of the great days in my opinion .

Be hard to create an atmosphere 5 seats away from the next fan all wearing face masks which wasnt the case at wembley
    well done leicester fully deserved

What a goal, what a save, what a result.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Be hard to create an atmosphere 5 seats away from the next fan all wearing face masks which wasnt the case at wembley
    well done leicester fully deserved
    Looking at Wembley today I think all the rules are off the table personally .

It's football , the emotions are too strong , what the hell territory .

Rightly or wrongly it is what it is .

Dike makes it 2-0 in time added on who the feck is going to give a feck about protocol .

Me neither if I was there on Monday night .

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    What a goal, what a save, what a result.
    Absolutely .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Absolutely Pass , to see the passion inside the stadium today really brought it home to me .

To see the Leicester players celebrate with the fans with the cup had me filling up .

One of the great ownerships whether they are from overseas or not with tragedy too along the way .

Other than Chelsea fans how could you not be touched by Leicester City winning the FA cup today .

One of the great days in my opinion .
    A grew up watching us do battle wi Leicester in the early 90s. Wiv ed some reight ding dongs wi em both on pitch and off it. Naughty place wo Filbert St. Respect though, proper football club wi proper fans. They must be on cloud 9 wi how well they're doing.

Today watching the Leicester fans celebrate reminded me of when Pompey won the cup in 2008. Great passion from fans of these 'unfashionable' clubs who've been through the mill over last few decades. Any football supporter with a heart couldn't begrudge them their moment of success.

Irony is that when Leicester won the league in 2016, we won the play off final at Wembley against Millwall after our miracle of a comeback season. This season Leicester won the Cup and we are in the play offs again just 3 games away from another historic season. Can history repeat itself?

That's an interesting connection there Pass, and bear in mind that the Titanic is also sailing again on Monday night lol.
    We have quite a positive connection with that don't we (a-la 1912!).

It felt weird that we were trying to say we were the team of the season in 2015-16, despite the fact that Leicester had won the Premmy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast