+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JCH to the Blades?

JCH to the Blades?

Just seen an article about JCH being wanted by our chums down at Bramall Lane.
    Has he matured enough to cut it in the Championship next season.
    Always thought he had the potential just not the temperament.
    Still remember that goal he scored against Leeds 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Just seen an article about JCH being wanted by our chums down at Bramall Lane.
    Has he matured enough to cut it in the Championship next season.
    Always thought he had the potential just not the temperament.
    Still remember that goal he scored against Leeds ��
    Does that mean that Webster is going back to Anfield as they had the first dibs on him if he were to be off loaded?

He looked to be an excellent acquisition when he first landed. I forget who he scored a thunderbolt against but he always looked dangerous until he came across as a sulking gig who thought he was better than he was.

Obviously a few years of maturity have done him the world of good but he'd needed to start every game to keep him on side.

I said at the time JCH was here he should have been given to Branston & Ronnie.Branston to knock his attitude & Ronnie to show him how to be a C/F.

Why would he go to another club in the same league unless big Barry needs another box of pies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I said at the time JCH was here he should have been given to Branston & Ronnie.Branston to knock his attitude & Ronnie to show him how to be a C/F.
    If only this would have happened, Pyscho would have clipped his wings for him for sure....there’s no way Branston would have allowed a bigger alter ego than his in the changing room 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Why would he go to another club in the same league unless big Barry needs another box of pies.
    pip,more money a lot bigger club & a chance to go to the Prem it would be a no brainier for me.

He”ll probably be on a different London road every weekend if he went to blunts…

Can see this happening.

Think he will go to Rangers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast