+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tata!

We need Fword fans to take our anger out on. We used to regularly get a fair number of them checking in to serve as punch bags, now all we have is the occasional visit from a depressed Cambridge fan who's apparently resigned to the fact he's not going to live to see his team in the top flight. It's no wonder we've turned on each other. Until the club does something to bring everybody back together, a divide on as to how to fix a 25 year old problem will be an endless source of friction and frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Fingers crossed those involved do use this as a chance to change (including myself) for the better.

Who knows if that happens he might just come back to a far easier and less time consuming moderator role
    It would have been easier if everyone did as he asked.

I'm still waiting for your "very valid reasons" as to why you refused to do as he asked.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    2 or 3 people can stand up and take a bow.
    I notice you drop by to have a dig,but I suppose yours is the same but different.
    You do realise that dont you?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I notice you drop by to have a dig,but I suppose yours is the same but different.
    You do realise that dont you?
    Don't upset FL. Have you ever met him in real life? He might be a long way away, but he's dead scary

Only you would think it was remotely anything like “the same.”

[QUOTE=cher1;39781786]Don't upset FL. Have you ever met him in real life? He might be a long way away, but he's dead scary [/QUOTE

Pedro doesn’t upset me. I reckon he’s probably a decent bloke underneath all the cr@p.

Wanna fix this board? Laddo and Pedro put each other on ignore. Laddo and Elite put each other on ignore. Never take it off. Laddo stop baiting people for fun, everyone else stop lamely circumventing the rules (personal insults and swearing is still personal insults and swearing even if you us3 tr1cky sp3ll1ngz)

If I were Swale maybe I'd consider continuing to moderate the board under those conditions, but I dunno I'm not Swale and I'd never personally consider moderating this board.

This is a shame. Thanks for all your efforts Swale. Totally understand your decision. Will miss your positive opening posts on match threads and your general all round optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    We need Fword fans to take our anger out on. We used to regularly get a fair number of them checking in to serve as punch bags, now all we have is the occasional visit from a depressed Cambridge fan who's apparently resigned to the fact he's not going to live to see his team in the top flight. It's no wonder we've turned on each other. Until the club does something to bring everybody back together, a divide on as to how to fix a 25 year old problem will be an endless source of friction and frustration.
    You're missing Tricky?

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Wanna fix this board? Laddo and Pedro put each other on ignore. Laddo and Elite put each other on ignore. Never take it off. Laddo stop baiting people for fun, everyone else stop lamely circumventing the rules (personal insults and swearing is still personal insults and swearing even if you us3 tr1cky sp3ll1ngz)

If I were Swale maybe I'd consider continuing to moderate the board under those conditions, but I dunno I'm not Swale and I'd never personally consider moderating this board.
    How do I ignore him where is there an ignore option

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast