+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tata!

I wonder, is the compulsion to point out blatant hypocrisy a virtue or a weakness? If the hypocrisy is blatant then surely most, if not all, of us could be relied upon to see it for ourselves?

Ignore him elite it really is a blessing .he talks crap anyway so your not missing out on anything relevant or interesting.He loves arguing for arguing sake when you and me were arguing it was for a point of fact.For him he gets aroused.He has no friends so it's his substitute friend and his only enjoyment.ive learnt from my brief leaving that he tries to goad you back in.Before I could get to block him he was doing everything to goad me back in.
    All he wants is to argue.just block him as you still get to enjoy the rest of the board.
    Like other people do ignore him he will hate it.
    Let someone else point out his hypocritical ways.
    Honestly Elite it's the way forward
    Please matey give it a go and if we get new mod (if its CF and Cher both seem to know his game)let them sort him out when he gets going.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Wheels in motion, let's hope they bite

https://boards.footymad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2775
    Judging by the dates on previous threads it could be that some of our posters have been out on loan before.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    If the hypocrisy is blatant then surely most, if not all, of us could be relied upon to see it for ourselves?
    That's what I'm hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's what I'm hoping.
    So use the ignore function - it is a blessing as Pedro says - or just ignore / don’t respond. The responses are as big an issue as the original post. You must understand that. You and he have a need to have the last word, if you are so sure you are in the right then don’t get dragged in from the start. I still see the Laddo posts cos you reply, I don’t want to have to use the ignore function for yours also.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    So use the ignore function - it is a blessing as Pedro says - or just ignore / don’t respond. The responses are as big an issue as the original post. You must understand that. You and he have a need to have the last word, if you are so sure you are in the right then don’t get dragged in from the start. I still see the Laddo posts cos you reply, I don’t want to have to use the ignore function for yours also.
    I can see the point you're making, but to me it smacks of censorship. If I can make a political analogy, I don't like extreme views whether they are from the right or left, but I still want to read what both sides are saying because it helps me to form my own opinion. I find the concept of blocking views you don't agree with a bit odd, but each to their own.

Blocking posters is the dogs danglies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I can see the point you're making, but to me it smacks of censorship. If I can make a political analogy, I don't like extreme views whether they are from the right or left, but I still want to read what both sides are saying because it helps me to form my own opinion. I find the concept of blocking views you don't agree with a bit odd, but each to their own.
    For me, I want a method for blocking puerile crap without blocking opinion that I might disagree with, unfortunately I don't think such a thing exists, so I've had to block the most puerile of posters.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    ...so I've had to block the most puerile of posters.
    Snap! Differing points of view are no problem, but puerile posters I really can do without especially as they tend also to be among the more prolific posters. I'm grateful that someone pointed out the 'ignore' function on this thread, and I so wish I'd found it for myself, ages ago.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast