+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Tata!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha I still mask up mate but alot don't you're right, there's a car near me that has covid is a lie and the vaccine programme is government genocide written on A4 stuck in the windows.............I haven't seen the owner but for some reason I have a vague idea what they might look like ha ha. I'm sure you would behave mate, we're all ok
    Does he look like one of Trump's QANON gang...

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Whenever I try pressing the ignore button with regards to you Pedro, I keep getting an electric shock.

True story dat.
    Nice one..but I've never been tempted to press yours
    #loveitwhenhewentalljamaican

To
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Over the years I've made a few virtual friends on here and it has generally been a great forum. I hope it continues so that all the work from myself and cher1 over those years isn't thrown away. I hope we can make the play-offs and I dream that we may win them. Fingers crossed!

It's been biblical

COYP
    Sorry to learn this Mr Swale, but understand the reasons why. I’ve had limited interaction with you but always found your posts to be fair and positive.

Stay well.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    No because I have ignored Laddo. If you can’t cope with what he writes I suggest you do too.
    Me too.....This board is a lot better place....

No condescending talk of missions and changing to bandwagons or choo choo's (whatever they may be).

Thank you for your time and effort Swale. All the best. 👍

Hope to see you back soon Swale. Always positive and the voice of both reason and reality. Sadly lacking in parts on here.

Hope to see you back soon.

Sad to see Swale exit the mod chair. Surprised he stuck at it this long to be honest. Thanks for all your hard work chap.

Over the years, my input to this forum has been minimal. But I do log on daily from overseas, to see what's afoot down the Lane and to enjoy watching some of the conversational jousting. I'd guess there are many like me who listen in and enjoy the banter. However, the childish 'He said, she said' dross that has become the norm is boring. Puerile to the extreme.
    The constant bickering from the usual muppets, will prove to be the cancer that kills this forum.
    Shame.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324