+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Ellis, AKA...The Rock

Mark Ellis, AKA...The Rock

Absolutely brilliant tonight.DKE put a shift in. COYP.

Absolutely immense. What a signing he has been and proven his worth at both ends of the pitch. Great team performance by Notts tonight and it would be superb if they could secure a play off spot at home v Weymouth in front of a lucky 4,000 fans.

They all did but Ellis was exceptional. What a signing he’s been. I would get him and Miller signed up as a matter of urgency.
    Well done you Pies.

Ellis has been brilliant both in defence and attack, love his attitude and work rate. A great example to the younger players, get him signed up ASAP.

Sign him up..!

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Absolutely immense. What a signing he has been and proven his worth at both ends of the pitch. Great team performance by Notts tonight and it would be superb if they could secure a play off spot at home v Weymouth in front of a lucky 4,000 fans.
    When they announced fans could attend the Weymouth game, nothing on this earth was gonna keep me from Meadow Lane, my only fear was that it might be a dead rubber. COYP!
    Last edited by Ayeayeskipper; 18-05-2021 at 08:31 PM.

Whole defence was fully committed but Ellis was an absolute giant tonight.

All of these Ardley signings now beginning to bear fruit with the correct coaching.

I can only echo others sentiments about Mark Ellis. From when he scored his first goal on his debut against Wealdstone he has been outstanding in both boxes. A consummate professional who works hard, get's stuck in, and has excellent positional awareness.

Also has displayed the classic Rico bandage on his head in recent games. A warrior with a great attitude.

It seems like he's been at the club ages and and whilst we have played 18 games in this time it's only been two months!
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 18-05-2021 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    When they announced fans could attend the Weymouth game, nothing on this earth was gonna keep me from Meadow Lane, my only fear was that it might be a dead rubber. COYP!
    Will you and your lad give Notts a cheer for me and my lad on Saturday. Hopefully be watching an uninterrupted stream of the game from a sunny Aberdeenshire. It’s been so long since I felt this positive about Notts. Hope Swale is celebrating somewhere too.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast