+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Tata!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Ultimately its fairly pointless the blocking thing as I seem to get logged out after a period of time
    I thought that would be a problem because I was getting logged out, it seemed, after fewer than five minutes of inactivity. The simple solution turned out to be to check the "remember me" box when logging in. So far, whenever I've come back I've still been logged in - and I'm still not seeing the cr*p from the one person I've blocked so far. (No prizes for guessing.)

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    But thats the thing you are missing EP, the whole handbags thread is null and void if you had chose the obvious 'ignore option' that people are suggesting. You could have saved yourself so many of those 550+ posts.

(-- interminable self righteous drivel clipped --)

Let's do this#nomoreexcuses
    Pretty close to putting you on ignore myself at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Pretty close to putting you on ignore myself at this point...
    Aren't we all?

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Hope it works for you Pedro, perhaps a single ignore function was all we needed to achieve the Mission :-)
    🤣🤣
    So far so good..thanks

I'll ask again, why is everyone ignoring me?

Thanks Swale. Your positivity lifted my gloom most of the time. Hope you continue posting as an ordinary punter for as long as this forum continues.

Thanks also to Swale. A bit sad that you've jacked it in, but also can't fault you. Frankly the amount of babysitting you've had to do for various posters who really should know better isn't something most people on here (me included) would have been happy to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    I'll ask again, why is everyone ignoring me?
    Ha ha I can still see you, hello mate. Big game tonight and I don't mean Leicester V Chelsea for a place in the champions league, the real big game is Notts V Wrexham with a good shot at the playoffs for the winner. Really nervous especially now Wrexham will have a crowd in but still think they're a few windows away from building a better team so got them at the right time I think. Really up for it, this is what it's all about not all the nonsense of the last few days. Hope the players and IB do us proud.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha I can still see you, hello mate. Big game tonight and I don't mean Leicester V Chelsea for a place in the champions league, the real big game is Notts V Wrexham with a good shot at the playoffs for the winner. Really nervous especially now Wrexham will have a crowd in but still think they're a few windows away from building a better team so got them at the right time I think. Really up for it, this is what it's all about not all the nonsense of the last few days. Hope the players and IB do us proud.

COYP
    Well, if you become mod mate, I'll have to behave. Massive tonight. COYP.

ps. Did you watch the Barnsley game last night? What is it with you Yorkies, I could count the number of face masks on one hand!

Ha ha I still mask up mate but alot don't you're right, there's a car near me that has covid is a lie and the vaccine programme is government genocide written on A4 stuck in the windows.............I haven't seen the owner but for some reason I have a vague idea what they might look like ha ha. I'm sure you would behave mate, we're all ok

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast