+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tata!

Tata!

Over the years I've made a few virtual friends on here and it has generally been a great forum. I hope it continues so that all the work from myself and cher1 over those years isn't thrown away. I hope we can make the play-offs and I dream that we may win them. Fingers crossed!

It's been biblical

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Over the years I've made a few virtual friends on here and it has generally been a great forum. I hope it continues so that all the work from myself and cher1 over those years isn't thrown away. I hope we can make the play-offs and I dream that we may win them. Fingers crossed!

It's been biblical

COYP
    It will be a sad day if you have gone Swale. At least you can say you did everything you could.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It will be a sad day if you have gone Swale. At least you can say you did everything you could.
    I will second that.

Swale is a genuinely good guy.

It's been biblical

COYP
    I suspect that is the end of this board.

Thank you, Swale, for your efforts over the years. It’s a thankless job. It’s always the same, the few spoil it for the rest of us. I don’t know how you’ve put up with it for so long, to be honest.

I think the majority of the board are also fed up with their puerile, childish nonsense. We at least could just ignore it. You didn’t have that option. Thanks again.

It's been biblical

COYP
    You will be sorely missed, thanks for all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I suspect that is the end of this board.

Thank you, Swale, for your efforts over the years. It’s a thankless job. It’s always the same, the few spoil it for the rest of us. I don’t know how you’ve put up with it for so long, to be honest.

I think the majority of the board are also fed up with their puerile, childish nonsense. We at least could just ignore it. You didn’t have that option. Thanks again.
    You may well be right, if certain posters carry on unchecked.

It's been biblical

COYP
    I appreciate the crazyfrog analogy.Take it easy.

It looks like your unswerving loyalty to laddo has backfired.i told you it was his passive aggressive style and his arguing was killing the board but you continued to ignore his behaviour.
    Now it seems his mission rather than save the board was to kill it.
    Check his post where he admits he ignores your advise to go to hand bags and his refusal is born by his own enjoyment of arguments with others.
    You all bought into his mission but his mission was one of selfishness.
    Wearing his so called badge of integrity that was his mission (which he never revealed what it was) he started most of the arguments,was involved in 99% of them and that was more than any other poster.
    If anyone ever dared to question his views his get out of jail card was to revert to his mission,remember the so called mission to end arguments and bickering aims that were revealed.
    Because he seemed mild mannered through his passive aggressive approach you focused on the wrong people.
    You let him goad others because you thought he was on a mission of integrity and salvation maybe your own mission but certainly not saddos.As revealed by himself he liked arguing trying to make others look foolish,he goaded to engage in arguments in which he feels he was superior to all and sundries.
    Why was his so called mission ever needed whilst you were doing a good job monitoring the filthy mouthed oafs like me but letting a wolf in sheepskin clothing into the Penn.
    May I suggest that if you are going that the last and best deed you can do for the good of the board is rid it of saddo.
    He ignores your advise to go to handbags.He in the main takes all the threads off topic.He is the main contributor to arguments.There is no need of his mission in which he hides behind and in my mind belittles the job you do or did.
    The guy is cancerous and your only fault is buying into his mission because you believed it to be the same cause as yours.It's not,read his post again and again where he says he enjoys arguing and please let it sink in.
    Some people might have fiery opinions and industrial language but dont let that take away your focus from the main agitator on the board just because he wraps his arguments up in pretty paper and spays it with perfume so it looks better and smells nicer.
    He goes out of his way to argue because he enjoys it please swales let that sink in and then moderate accordingly if you still are.

If you're going, very sorry to see you gone, and appreciate all you've done, and tried to do, here.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    It looks like your unswerving loyalty to laddo has backfired.i told you it was his passive aggressive style and his arguing was killing the board but you continued to ignore his behaviour.
    Now it seems his mission rather than save the board was to kill it.
    Check his post where he admits he ignores your advise to go to hand bags and his refusal is born by his own enjoyment of arguments with others.
    You all bought into his mission but his mission was one of selfishness.
    Wearing his so called badge of integrity that was his mission (which he never revealed what it was) he started most of the arguments,was involved in 99% of them and that was more than any other poster.
    If anyone ever dared to question his views his get out of jail card was to revert to his mission,remember the so called mission to end arguments and bickering aims that were revealed.
    Because he seemed mild mannered through his passive aggressive approach you focused on the wrong people.
    You let him goad others because you thought he was on a mission of integrity and salvation maybe your own mission but certainly not saddos.As revealed by himself he liked arguing trying to make others look foolish,he goaded to engage in arguments in which he feels he was superior to all and sundries.
    Why was his so called mission ever needed whilst you were doing a good job monitoring the filthy mouthed oafs like me but letting a wolf in sheepskin clothing into the Penn.
    May I suggest that if you are going that the last and best deed you can do for the good of the board is rid it of saddo.
    He ignores your advise to go to handbags.He in the main takes all the threads off topic.He is the main contributor to arguments.There is no need of his mission in which he hides behind and in my mind belittles the job you do or did.
    The guy is cancerous and your only fault is buying into his mission because you believed it to be the same cause as yours.It's not,read his post again and again where he says he enjoys arguing and please let it sink in.
    Some people might have fiery opinions and industrial language but dont let that take away your focus from the main agitator on the board just because he wraps his arguments up in pretty paper and spays it with perfume so it looks better and smells nicer.
    He goes out of his way to argue because he enjoys it please swales let that sink in and then moderate accordingly if you still are.
    Jeepers creepers it is only a message board! If this one does die there is another one.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast