+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I can understand the selection of Diangana but HRK is somewhat baffling. I've never been a critic of HRK but wouldn't it have been better to have given a youngster a chance. Also, why no Maitland-Niles?
    Last week and often to be honest, the commentators said that since Kanu came on West brom were a better unit. I suspect its about that. A youngster doesn't have the nous HRK has and I think Sam still wants to win matches rather than experiment.

Maybe it’s because he knows that HRK is going to be with us next season, so he is giving him a game?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Any chance of changing my prediction Phil please? WBA 0 Liverpool 5
    Your revised prediction as been noted al

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Maybe it’s because he knows that HRK is going to be with us next season, so he is giving him a game?

Maybe he’s getting a game before retiring on Blackpool beach for the Summer! Why not send AMN back now if on bench!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Diagne wasn't at the races in the last match and Grant has underperformed as well. As to next season, no idea. Robinson blows hot and cold. Has a brilliant match then goes quiet for months.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Your revised prediction as been noted al

Thanks Phil. Liverpool want to finish fourth so my prediction is Fat Sam may have taken another brown envelope by starting Kanu!

Both Diange and HRK are awful footballers and should be nowhere near any Premier League side, having said that HRK will show more enthusiasm than Diange.
    Sad times when we have two forward players with such limited ability

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Both Diange and HRK are awful footballers and should be nowhere near any Premier League side, having said that HRK will show more enthusiasm than Diange.
    Sad times when we have two forward players with such limited ability

Ken Barlow shows enthusiasm so that means not a lot Bomber! In fact Ken Barlow would have better odds on scoring than the Welsh International!

Mind you - he did get that header for the mighty Wales in 2016 😂😂😂
    Last edited by baggieal; 16-05-2021 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Just ask yourselves you HRK haters: Why do all the managers we've had keep playing him? What do they see that you don't?
    Can they possibly have more idea than you? (I know that's a tough one but try and be honest with yourself)
    I don’t hate HRK, he has done good in the past for us, and always puts a shift in. But, since after the lockdown break last season, he has been utterly useless, both in the remaining games of the Championship last season, and in the PL (with little game time admittedly, but, as you say, there must be a reason for that).

He’ll probably score a hat trick... 😎😜😉

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    I don’t hate HRK, he has done good in the past for us, and always puts a shift in. But, since after the lockdown break last season, he has been utterly useless, both in the remaining games of the Championship last season, and in the PL (with little game time admittedly, but, as you say, there must be a reason for that).

He’ll probably score a hat trick... ������
    His form did drop Swedish, quite right. Something happened to the entire squad after that first lockdown to be honest.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)