+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well done Ross County

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Our record on Killies shyte plastic pitch is very good. If we could play on it every week, we would walk the league.

We could play Ross County in the champions league final & is struggle to get interested. They’re a total irrelevance who add absolutely nothing to world football
    I just knew when I made the original post that you would make a reply like this. Excellent. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I just knew when I made the original post that you would make a reply like this. Excellent. Thank you.
    I know

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I know
    You forgot to mention Arctic circle, dark at 1pm, etc etc.

Seal suppers from the ‘chipper’

Lot of guys on here prefer day out in the so called artic circle than trip to Ayrshire to help top up ex Hun pension funds .

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Lot of guys on here prefer day out in the so called artic circle than trip to Ayrshire to help top up ex Hun pension funds .
    Is there no huns up there like?

Personally I would have been quite happy with both Killie and Ross County dropping out if it meant Dundee and either Raith/Dunfermline coming up

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Is there no huns up there like?
    Aldo, unfortunately loads and loads of Huns -sad to report my brother is one. County and Inverness might be older fans “wee” team dating back to the Highland League days (when senior football wasn’t allowed up north) but still Rangers and to a lesser extent Celtic are their main teams. My hope is that with youngsters going along to watch County and Inverness with their Dads, might have more of an affinity with their local clubs as opposed to clubs 150 odd mile away who they will likely never or rarely get to see in person.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Aldo, unfortunately loads and loads of Huns -sad to report my brother is one. County and Inverness might be older fans “wee” team dating back to the Highland League days (when senior football wasn’t allowed up north) but still Rangers and to a lesser extent Celtic are their main teams. My hope is that with youngsters going along to watch County and Inverness with their Dads, might have more of an affinity with their local clubs as opposed to clubs 150 odd mile away who they will likely never or rarely get to see in person.
    Shirley that's the same issue in Kilmarnock, etc?

With Kilmarnock is it not just as much that the team is a halfway house for ex-huns? Often feels like we’re playing an old boys 11 of Hun rejects.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast