+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr wellans

I’ve no idea who I’d like to be our next manager But who ever it’ is some people won’t be happy but the main thing is that we have to get behind him our season could start today iam not expecting miracles but trying to think positive RTID

I agree totally, Lifelong. We are 6 points adrift of safety, so all I want is to see us stay up and I will consider that a successful year based on where we are right now. Then, if we can keep the manager, we might be back where we should be next year, in the top 10. I don't mind who we have as long as he has had some success in league one or the championship. Happy days ahead.

I don’t know who I’d like as manager but who ever it is wont pleases everyone The important thing is we have to give him a chance Today could be the start of a new era always optimistic RTID

Personally, I don't mind who we have as manager. It can't be any worse than the current path we are on.
    We still have the same players and injuries until we can sign new players, so whatever happens I will not blame McSheffrey.
    I don't expect any great change this month, but if Gary can improve things, then good for him. Happy days ahead.
    As you say, whoever we have, some will whinge and quote the manager's failings at other clubs (or they would still be there).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12