+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oxford v Blackpool

Oxford v Blackpool

Watching a bit of L1 hoofball to make sure I know what we are in for next season Blackpool 2-0 up half time. Had to turn off the sound as some woman near the mic. keeps shouting "Kick it Jeremy. Kick it love!"

Brandon Barker looking good for Oxford. Could we get back permanently?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Watching a bit of L1 hoofball to make sure I know what we are in for next season Blackpool 2-0 up half time. Had to turn off the sound as some woman near the mic. keeps shouting "Kick it Jeremy. Kick it love!"
    3-0 now,if they go up perhaps that woman was right.

Good assist from Yates for 3rd goal

This is over after the first leg. Blackpool will take some stopping.

Can’t stand Robinson anyway so I’ll be able to have some fun when we play them

Well done to the Lashers, looks like they have got this one wrapped up.

Well done Blackpool, fully deserved.
    No team has come back from 3-0 down in the play-offs, if Blackpool don't get to Wembley it's their own fault.

The look on Karl Robinson's face when that second and third goal went in was priceless, made my night.
    After the game he got his player's on the pitch and gave them a right finger pointing b.ollocking......hahaha.

Congrats to Blackpool tonight, they fully deserved that, it was nice to see Fats Robinson with egg on his face, although any food would be ok with him by the look of it.
    I always liked Jerry Yates, and think hes an intelligent player, but I have also thought he was a bit lightweight and tonight he, again, seemed easily knocked off the ball, he needs to bulk up a bit for me.

A little off piste but don’t know whether anyone noticed but Michael Tidser who used to play for us, is now is the captain of Kelty Hearts, the Lowland League Champions.

Firstly they had to beat Brora Rangers, the Highland League Champions, which they did over two legs. Then tonight they played the first leg of the promotion / relegation final at home to the team who finished bottom of Scottish League Division 2, i.e Brechin City.

Tonight ended 2-1 to Kelty so Brechin have it all to do if they want to remain in the league.

So the question is will Kelty Brechin to the league or will Brechin brechout.

If Kelty do manage to Brechin they would have a local Derby against Cowdenbeath to look forward to. That will make FIVE league teams in FIFE, and no, FORFAR isn’t in FIFE. It’s in Angus.

Others in addition to Cowdenbeath and Kelty are Raith Rovers, Dunfermline and East Fife.

The loose translation of Kelty means :

An additional glass of liquor forced upon a reluctant drinker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast