+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mr Lee's Flown In For The Big Game

Mr Lee's Flown In For The Big Game

Interviewed on SSN .

Nice to see you again Chien ...... It's been a while .... cough cough !!!

2min interview must have said 'ya know' 20 times bless him!

City of Barnsley now

What I took from the interview was the positive message he gave about the play offs saying its not the be all and end all for the club. He went on to say that come what may we will be stronger next season.

Now ive been quite negative about this ownership on the basis they are not open why they are here and continuing to sell assets in their early tenure of the club. If hes true to his word then it looks healthy for next season onwards and it gave me some optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    What I took from the interview was the positive message he gave about the play offs saying its not the be all and end all for the club. He went on to say that come what may we will be stronger next season.

Now ive been quite negative about this ownership on the basis they are not open why they are here and continuing to sell assets in their early tenure of the club. If hes true to his word then it looks healthy for next season onwards and it gave me some optimism.
    I Tweeted him and said that to him.
    As I’ve said in a past post - I’m already satisfied with what we have achieved this season.
    The club has gone a bit further than what was expected.

When we got promoted from the 1st Division - if you remember - the club (Dane?) said this.
    Next season (19/20) we want to steer clear of relegation. They just managed to do that.
    The season after (this season 20/21) we want to establish ourselves as a Championship club.
    The season after that (next season 21/22) we want to push for the playoffs.

Well as things stand - the club is a season further forward than what the directors expected.

I’m expecting us to be a stronger team next season ........
    NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PLAYOFFS

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post

Let's hope so Ethel.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I Tweeted him and said that to him.
    As I’ve said in a past post - I’m already satisfied with what we have achieved this season.
    The club has gone a bit further than what was expected.

When we got promoted from the 1st Division - if you remember - the club (Dane?) said this.
    Next season (19/20) we want to steer clear of relegation. They just managed to do that.
    The season after (this season 20/21) we want to establish ourselves as a Championship club.
    The season after that (next season 21/22) we want to push for the playoffs.

Well as things stand - the club is a season further forward than what the directors expected.

I’m expecting us to be a stronger team next season ........
    NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PLAYOFFS
    Its sounding positive nudge mate.😉