''They think it's all over....it is now!'' Whoosh and another season has passed just like that. The final results are in and what a dramatic ending to the Prediction League, to see who would finally be crowned Champion for this season.

It all boiled down to the final game, sound familiar? Who would have guessed that Sheff Utd of all teams, only won six games all season, would cruelly snatch away the title from someone who for the majority of the season, has lead for many a week.

Reflecting through the tables there were some very strong contenders who, had they stayed the course, may well have been the Champion. I truly hope that what forever reason, they reconsider and look to join in again next season's PL as it makes it all the more challenging. I thank you anyway for having taken part earlier on.

It's been an immense pleasure running the league and I look forward to doing so again next season if there are no objections. The format will change as to the scoring and in a few weeks time, I will be inviting ideas as to how you might like the scoring to differ from this season.

The goal bonus certainly helped a lot out, *cough* , that boosted scores well and propelled some way up the table, this will change though. The Wooden spoon was an embarrassment to get but EricsLad kind of got attached to it . This will certainly remain next season.

Okay enough of the rambling other than to say thank you to everyone who took the time out to have a go be it for a few weeks or saw it out to its conclusion. I look forward to seeing many entrants giving it a good go the next time around, thank you once again.

The shout outs: The highest scores for the last lot were a 16 and two 10's. The 10's having been achieved without the aid of the goal bonus and they were from AvondaleMiller and CTMilller, well done.

Goal bonus: One winner only so step forward CAMiller who predicted 30 goals would be scored. ''At last'' he says

Wooden spoon: The final one this time around and grabbing one each for their score of 2 points is CaytonMiller and RolyMiller.

It gives me great pleasure to now announce this season's Champion and it is Avondalemiller, congratulations and very well done for a great late run, a worthy Champion indeed. If you didn't like Sheff Utd before, I'm sure you do now

Check out the final table to see where you finished, thanks.