+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good luck to Barnsley tonight......

Good luck to the Tykes.
    A tough job however no reason why they can't do it.
    Remarkable season when you consider the previous season they escaped relegation on the last day of the season.
    Shows what can be achieved.

Let's have another Yorkshire team in the Premiership now the Blades lost out last season....

Yes, best of luck to them. Massive underdogs but it's the playoffs so anything can happen.

Strange that many are wishing them well
    Only a few weeks ago their player intentionally violently assaulted one of our players, sent him to hospital and put him out of action for the rest of the season when we needed him the most.
    It was a straight red and down to ten men we would have won it and still be in the cship.

Short memories and way too conciliatory in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Only a few weeks ago their player intentionally violently assaulted one of our players, sent him to hospital and put him out of action for the rest of the season when we needed him the most.
    It was a straight red and down to ten men we would have won it and still be in the cship.

The five stages of grief are:
    denial.
    anger.
    bargaining.
    depression.
    acceptance.

I guess some have moved on more than others

Flour, it's called moving on. I'm sure we all vented our spleen on the issue at the time but to no avail as nothing happened to Morris or the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Flour, it's called moving on. I'm sure we all vented our spleen on the issue at the time but to no avail as nothing happened to Morris or the result.
    Na fek em

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Na fek em
    ....record stuck pal?

Always had a soft spot for Swansea

It wasn't intentional. Our argument was with the ref... who should have sent him off and disallowed the goal...not Barnsley. Hope they can do it but if they do, and you thought the Blades struggled this season...

Barnsley 0-1 Swansea HT.Only bit of quality in the first half the goal.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast