+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good luck to Barnsley tonight......

Good luck to Barnsley tonight......

...and the play off campaign. They've had an amazing season and it would be great if they get back in the Prem and put South Yorkshire football back on the map.

One thing I find bemusing is the hideous kick off time, 8.15pm! Soon be playing midnight games at this rate.

Na fek em

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ...and the play off campaign. They've had an amazing season and it would be great if they get back in the Prem and put South Yorkshire football back on the map.

One thing I find bemusing is the hideous kick off time, 8.15pm! Soon be playing midnight games at this rate.
    I'll drink to that Brin, would love Barnsley to win the play offs, and whilst I believe they have it all to do, I'll be rooting for them. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Kick off time will suit Billy Beane and all the Barnsley supporters he has managed to drum up on the West coast of the US.

They'll struggle mightily if they make it into the Premiership but I know some of the town's big wigs in finance are already throwing their hat in the ring. One of my cousins had already offered to raffle of his flat cap and one of his whippets to help make end meet.

I was working in Barnsley the last time they were in the top division, thought there was going to be a mass riot after that Liverpool game.

Got a feeling Bournemouth will beat Brentford tonight

Barnsley v Swansea can go anyway

Good luck Barnsley

Will be routing for the Tykes.

Good luck Barnsley.

Yep, good luck Barnsley, could be Sth Yorks Number 1 team next season. Any statisticians on here know if form counts for anything in the play offs ?

Good luck Barnsley....hope they can pull it off

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast