+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ryan Williams

"I love life down here, here is where I want to be, here is where I want to give my best years. I want it to be at this club, not anywhere else at this point"

Nuff said?

There isn't a link as it's not in a newspaper.

But if it was it doesn't make it correct.

No hidden agenda etc.

Came from a very good source that he phoned warnie up about coming back.

People on here are relation to Ben wiles??

So they will know what happened after the Cardiff game..

Get them to post it

Why would he say he loves it down there then ring warney up to say he wants to come and live up here again. It's nonsense int it? You are notorious for claiming stuff with no links to evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Why would he say he loves it down there then ring warney up to say he wants to come and live up here again. It's nonsense int it? You are notorious for claiming stuff with no links to evidence.
    Maybe the talks didn't go well??

All I know is he phoned pw up

Not many players go to the press saying I want to leave its a bad club etc while they are still contracted.

I won't bother anymore it's fine.

Notorious... I hardly post on here!

All the things to lie about!! A ex player that
    no one really remembers phoning the manager up.... Its hardly front page news

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Seems a non story.
    This story was published last week. Williams is settled at Pompey & wants to stay but there are financial constraints:

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...erhaul-3231515
    Out going Portsmouth Chief Executive Mark Catlin, is adamant that Portsmouth won't
    deviate from the playing budget.
    Catlin said that free agents Ben Close & Ryan Williams, will have to take a wage cut, &
    its down to Portsmouth Chief Operating Officer Tony Brown, & the players representatives
    to sort out if the players will stay at the club.
    With the club having a monthly loss of £700,000 in revenue, due to the pandemic.

...£700,000 loss per month, in League 1?? Christ, what are they paying in wages??

A team like Portsmouth Sunderland Peterborough prob what we are in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Out going Portsmouth Chief Executive Mark Catlin, is adamant that Portsmouth won't
    deviate from the playing budget.
    Catlin said that free agents Ben Close & Ryan Williams, will have to take a wage cut, &
    its down to Portsmouth Chief Operating Officer Tony Brown, & the players representatives
    to sort out if the players will stay at the club.
    With the club having a monthly loss of £700,000 in revenue, due to the pandemic.
    Maybe that's just paper talk and Williams allready knows that he is not staying /part of the plans

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234