+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Williams

He can slip back into the group seamlessly old "Willo". His pet name and the panda peg are all ready and waiting for him.

I’d think Warney would consider him but not for me, he hasn’t seemed to improved much even if he is a likeable guy

if Warney is looking to play with two wing backs I dont see how he fits in, he doesn't like a tackle

Yep agree with most on here. No end product for me. Dunt score goals and goes down blind alleys too much. A neat footy player to watch but that's about it. Also his injury record aint brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep agree with most on here. No end product for me. Dunt score goals and goes down blind alleys too much. A neat footy player to watch but that's about it. Also his injury record aint brilliant.
    Yes this.
    No end product

Have you got a link to this rumour?

For me was the poorest of the 4 wingers we had those few seasons. The other three, Newell, Forde and Taylor all offered something different but Williams I never saw what he brought to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    What's wrong ?? Doesn't Danny Cowley love him like Warnes used to. He chose to leave us because he wanted Championship football.( Where have I heard that before? )
    Did his bit for us in the time he was here, doesn't always work out second time around. Besides Warnes wouldn't want to play him as an out & out winger, he would want him to track back & defend, not his best attribute. I would not be surprised if we re-signed him.
    At least try to get the manager's name right! ☹

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    The smart arse comments are more important than correct grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post

The Warnes (sic) was an old reference to what Tony Stewart used to call PW, not actually bad grammar mellowmiller,
    A pi55 take if you like.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast