+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Supporters groups send letter to the board

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    .... or Rooney to know the size of his transfer kitty, how much he can offer in wages.

He won't be able to agree a price with a club, offer a player a wage and then, even if he did find a few bob hidden under row Q, seat 224, showed a player Moor Farm, Pride Park and then........... the player says "what's the aim, gaffer, promotion?" and the answer is "irm, no idea irm we might be starting the season on -12 points......".

The future might still be black and white but it's certainly not bright at the moment.
    Precisely...although our future being ‘bright’ is exactly what Rooney was quoted as saying by the DT about three days ago...which brings us full circle to your journalism/reporting thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    One of three wasnt it Swale?

Add to that that it took them from us telling them about our new amortisation method in 2015 to 2019 for them to decide there was something awry with it and they have little or no validity to hammer us as they are complicit in any wrongdoing...... and even then, if Boro hadn't threatened court action they may well have either never come to that conclusion or, if they had, would have requested to change back to the old way from the following season.
    You could be right, I thought the ground valuation was the other thing which they didn't challenge, its all a complete mess either way. Oh Mel, why did you engage in this financial chicanery?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You could be right, I thought the ground valuation was the other thing which they didn't challenge, its all a complete mess either way. Oh Mel, why did you engage in this financial chicanery?
    Crossed wires it seems Swale. I now understand you were talking bout the 2 charges. That wasn't clear to me and I took it to be the 3 reasons for their appeal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)