+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Swale’s Match Thread vs. Wrexham 18.05.21 [NL]

Still worried about our midfield

Its a very strange line up
    Why are we playing two fullbacks either side of Ellis in a 3 at the back whilst we have 2 players on the bench who are well experienced at playing CB?
    IB said again after saturday we still have probs defensively particularly with crosses then selects a side with 2 fullbacks alongside Ellis. Can i suggest the reason for that is that Ellis is not able to play right of a 3 so that leaves Brinds being his only choice for that spot as Turner and McCrory are both left footed.

Feels like a proper fixture this, a 2nd tier clash back in the day.

Last Notts player to score on this ground...... Jake Sheridan.

COOOOMMMMMMeEEEEEEEEE OOOOONNN YYYYYOOOUUUUUUU PIIIIIEEEEESSSS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Feels like a proper fixture this, a 2nd tier clash back in the day.

Last Notts player to score on this ground...... Jake Sheridan.

COOOOMMMMMMeEEEEEEEEE OOOOONNN YYYYYOOOUUUUUUU PIIIIIEEEEESSSS!!!!
    There's a name from the past! It was Jake's only goal for Notts.

Has the stream started yet for anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Why are we playing two fullbacks either side of Ellis in a 3 at the back whilst we have 2 players on the bench who are well experienced at playing CB?
    IB said again after saturday we still have probs defensively particularly with crosses then selects a side with 2 fullbacks alongside Ellis. Can i suggest the reason for that is that Ellis is not able to play right of a 3 so that leaves Brinds being his only choice for that spot as Turner and McCrory are both left footed.
    Wrexham are a counting attacking team so Notts should have plenty of the ball. I'm guessing IB sees Brindley and Chicksen as using the ball better than 2 on the bench.

Brave call from the manager but better than trying to scrape a win

Another stream without Chromecast by the looks of it.

Nervous as hell tonight but if the Notts of the last 4 games show up then we are in good shape... would snatch your hand off for a point tonight but I kinda fancy us to nick the 3... come on boys don't let it come down to the last game at Bromley!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    I wanted to see Rawlinson back as I'm a big fan but I wouldn't call that a very strange lineup at all. Pretty much as expected in my book.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Another stream without Chromecast by the looks of it.
    And no sound either, unless it's just me being a boomer.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast