+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Swale’s Match Thread vs. Wrexham 18.05.21 [NL]

Swale’s Match Thread vs. Wrexham 18.05.21 [NL]

In the absence of our popular ex-moderator, I thought I’d stand in for today’s game. He’d started the Match Thread for as long as I can remember, so I’ve changed the title slightly, in his honour. Let this be a reminder to those who finally drove him off the board. In particular Elite’s final exchanges with Swale where he accused him of bias towards Laddo, the final straw for Swale in my opinion.

The match stream can be purchased for £10 here

https://page.inplayer.com/wrexhamafc/?asset=258306

As kick-off is at 19:00 team news will be posted when available, around 18:00.

COYP

A fitting tribute 60YearsAPie, bravo.

Although you are probably right and I'm sure Elite, with hindsight, isn't overjoyed with his actions nor his exchange with Swale on the JOB thread I think it's really important we don't look back and concentrate on personality based Non-Notts waffle.

I'm sure we can all agree there has been far too much of that all season (*holds hand up in apology to NCM for my part)

I'm hoping the majority involved can all change following Jim's words and Swale's actions of the past week. I know I have already

Looking forward to tonight's game and interested to see how we lineup against another tough opponent.

COYP

Come on Notts, massive game tonight and we're behind you.

COYP

Massive game....please win 🙏🏾

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Massive game....please win 🙏🏾
    A win would be fantastic, a draw wouldn't be too bad a result either.

Unchanged

Name:  Team.jpg
Views: 1497
Size:  46.4 KB

No Rawlo? Bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    No Rawlo? Bugger.
    Obviously not worth the risk as could put him out of PO games, if we get there

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    In the absence of our popular ex-moderator, I thought I’d stand in for today’s game. He’d started the Match Thread for as long as I can remember, so I’ve changed the title slightly, in his honour. Let this be a reminder to those who finally drove him off the board. In particular Elite’s final exchanges with Swale where he accused him of bias towards Laddo, the final straw for Swale in my opinion.
    An interesting opinion, and one you are entitled to. I would like to point out however that I tried to follow Swale's advice to use the thread he specifically set up to prevent others from seeing petty arguments, while laddo openly stuck two fingers up to his advice, but you obviously see thing a bit different to me. This shouldn't be on the match thread, but you chose to mention me by name when you opened it. That's really not the way Swale would have done things, maybe you'll bear that in mind next time.

Let's all hope for a good win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    An interesting opinion, and one you are entitled to. I would like to point out however that I tried to follow Swale's advice to use the thread he specifically set up to prevent others from seeing petty arguments, while laddo openly stuck two fingers up to his advice, but you obviously see thing a bit different to me. This shouldn't be on the match thread, but you chose to mention me by name when you opened it. That's really not the way Swale would have done things, maybe you'll bear that in mind next time.

Let's all hope for a good win tonight.
    Boring

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast