+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: “Let’s talk about Rúben!”

“Let’s talk about Rúben!”

A new stats podcast thingy, ay Richard? Something else for me to seek out and post.

Excellent stuff

Just thinking about this massive run-in of ours...maybe it's going to take another player for him to link up with in the final third and to take the heat off him when he's doubled marked. A lot of talk of linking up with Roberts, but sadly that's not an option. It'd have to be either Enzio or Sam (the team picked for Barnet?) Otherwise, we could find ourselves asking him to do too much.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    A new stats podcast thingy, ay Richard? Something else for me to seek out and post.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Excellent stuff

Just thinking about this massive run-in of ours...maybe it's going to take another player for him to link up with in the final third and to take the heat off him when he's doubled marked. A lot of talk of linking up with Roberts, but sadly that's not an option. It'd have to be either Enzio or Sam (the team picked for Barnet?) Otherwise, we could find ourselves asking him to do too much.
    Yep, that’s something we talk about in the pod. Imagine Rúben at #10 with Enzio on his left, Roberts on his right and Kyle just in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Yep, that’s something we talk about in the pod. Imagine Rúben at #10 with Enzio on his left, Roberts on his right and Kyle just in front of him.
    My default attacking formation on Football Manager 2021..works a treat!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    My default attacking formation on Football Manager 2021..works a treat!