+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated Prediction league post Southampton

Updated Prediction league post Southampton

I must admit I was doubting whether we would score tonight during the first half. When I saw the line up I did consider changing my win prediction, Casilla did keep a clean sheet but his distribution is not as good as Meslier and he had me twitcing a couple of times when he strayed well away from his goal line. Anyway WBA thread coming up shortly; I need to get it right to oust Orgoner.

42 Points
    Orgoner

38 Points
    Calverleyboy

35 Points
    Sniffer999

33 Points
    Tichi
    OzLeeds
    Orange

32 Points
    Silentman

31 Points
    AsturianBlanco

29 Points
    Belfast

28 Points
    Spaldy

27 Points
    Ubique

24 Points
    Ozwhite
    Yeboah

23 Points
    Bathlad

22 Points
    Whitestomper
    WTF
    Billy

21 Points
    Hopeless

15 Points
    Alf

Do I get an extra point for predicting Bamford to score first too? 🙃🙃

I'm putting my hand up as blame for Bamford's dry run of goals. Took him regularly as first scorer recently...until this game...and up he gets! 😀 I promise I won't do it against West Brom. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Do I get an extra point for predicting Bamford to score first too? ����
    You did - one point for predicting the win and another for Bamford, unfortunately for you he scored about a hour after you predicted. You went from 19 to 21 points.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    You did - one point for predicting the win and another for Bamford, unfortunately for you he scored about a hour after you predicted. You went from 19 to 21 points.
    Cool but I was on 20 points after Burnley 🙃😎👍 which makes 22 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Cool but I was on 20 points after Burnley ������ which makes 22 ��
    You are right, it was a test by the way or it's what comes of keeping too many Word documents that all look alike.

Slight amendment

42 Points
    Orgoner

38 Points
    Calverleyboy

35 Points
    Sniffer999

33 Points
    Tichi
    OzLeeds
    Orange

32 Points
    Silentman

31 Points
    AsturianBlanco

29 Points
    Belfast

28 Points
    Spaldy

27 Points
    Ubique

24 Points
    Ozwhite
    Yeboah

23 Points
    Bathlad

22 Points
    Whitestomper
    WTF
    Billy
    Hopeless

15 Points
    Alf

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    You are right, it was a test by the way or it's what comes of keeping too many Word documents that all look alike.
    Listen here young fellow lift your in-game or I'll bring out the VAR again lol

I usually screw mine up in Excel, assuming I've set up the right fixtures in the first place....

If I'd paid attention to your scoring system, I'd know if I can rest my brain for the Euros.

I didn't, so I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Listen here young fellow lift your in-game or I'll bring out the VAR again lol
    LoL, I noticed you were back in the mix - bit late for ousting Orgoner, I was thinking of doing a Burnley on him as I here he has been pulling faces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)