+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any sign

Any sign

...of our new kit?

Usually comes out last home game of the season,

I vaguely remember something about it.

Some leaked pics etc.

But nothing I can 100% tell you.

If we are changing manufacturers I cannot see puma moving aside a game early, or, Ashley paying them to allow a new one to be aired.

Good point, Mick.

Not that I intend to buy it, no matter how nice it may be.

Amused me to see Man U supporters wearing their yellow and green protest scarves...with their current replica kit underneath their jackets. Plus, did you see that photo with their fans holding placards saying 'boycott the Man U sponsors' and they were all wearing stuff with those sponsors' logos on.

Thick as mince.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Good point, Mick.

Not that I intend to buy it, no matter how nice it may be.

Amused me to see Man U supporters wearing their yellow and green protest scarves...with their current replica kit underneath their jackets. Plus, did you see that photo with their fans holding placards saying 'boycott the Man U sponsors' and they were all wearing stuff with those sponsors' logos on.

Thick as mince.
    Our fans will be doing similar tomorrow though. Been screaming for years about Ashley and wanting him out, been screaming for the last year how corrupt the PL are. What will they do tomorrow at 6pm. Pay to watch Ashley's club while watching a PL game. We aren't in a position to have digs. At least Manure fans are trying to get the Glazers out. The outside of the ground should be full of protesters tomorrow, but it won't be. It will be full of grateful supporters doing what they do best. Absolutely sod all.

aye

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)