+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Spurs

V Spurs

So Leeds have won again, Arsenal too far ahead, its 11th for us come win lose or draw...so why do we not bleed a couple of young guys?
    Give Taylor a start as he is leaving, rest Mings and keep Hause in there. JJ, Chucky and maybe Naka in Midfield, promote Barry to the bench. Surely Smith has to do something different, what will he learn by playing the same players, give em a rest for gods sake! Whatever team we put out will lose anyway!

Wolves and Palarse can still catch us, so 13th is still possible mate. I wouldn't change the back 5 unless Mings is fit.

Bring on the other suggestions Dave, but alas I don't think DS has the testies. I saw a rumour that Carney will make his debut, whether off the bench or, whisper it, start.

Great performance tonight.

Hugely entertaining first half, we definitely would have been given a penalty if that had been Pogba who was fouled in the box. That has to be the most spectacular own goal in PL history. Watkins is amazing. That's his 16th goal in his debut season. El ghazi really should have scored from that and spuds are lucky not to be 4 down

Chucky was really unlucky not to get a goal on his debut too. The future is bright!

Was not expecting that result, hardly looked on danger and should have put 2 or 3 more past Loris who without a shadow of a doubt, brought down Watkins. Oh well lets cap a great season off with a win over Chelski.
    11th now confirmed 😁

Only caught the highlights due to working but sounds as if we played great, good on DS for giving Nakamba a start in place of Luiz who has struggled in that position. Broke through the 50 point mark and Chelsea will only be thinking about the CL final, give Chuk more minutes, showed great composure with that finish from distance and was unlucky not to score.

Well that was much better

Some good performances from Marvellous, McGinn & Mings et alia .

What a hit from Chukwuemeka beat Loris all ends up

Fagin A K A Kane was superbly shackled by Mings

We really should have put the game well beyond Spuds, but we squandered chance after chance

Made a pleasant change to enjoy watching the game

Dont think Chukwuemeka will get any minutes V Chelski W C Villian as the U18s play Liverplop U18s in their Cup final on Monday
    which I believe is on B T Sports 1

Take care everyone

Same team v Chelsea, Jack has to get through 90 mins or Southgate will have the excuse to leave him out!
    Bring chucky on again so the crowd can applaud him and he will feel the love and not leave. highlights on MOTD were pants, it looked more spurs than us, we had 20 attempts on goal to their 10....we really should have stuffed them, they were bloody awful throughout their line up.

Good evening all, thought I'd sign up after years of following the board.

Life long Villa fan, lucky enough to see us win the league and was in Rotterdam that famous night. Got claret & blue blood

Not been this excited about the future of the club for many a year. I know the ****agers were only on for a few minutes last night but I was really impressed how easily they fitted in and how comfortable they looked. The future is indeed bright

Welcome Staffs

Staffs63, you sound just like what we need on here, welcome to the family.UTV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)