+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season 2021/22 transfer thread. Open now...

Question Season 2021/22 transfer thread. Open now...

Where do we start?

One player at a time please, to kick off I would like to get shut of Gudmundsson and buy a robust right winger with pace.

Suggestions on a postcard please? (The player will have to be valued at no more than £2 million, because we will not pay more than that).

A long wet summer is on the cards I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

A long wet summer is on the cards I reckon.
    Given the numerous positions where we need to strengthen, and our new owners apparent lack of enthusiasm as regards spending money, or it may just be they don't have any money, I would say a long wet thread is on the cards.

It could not be any longer or any wetter than last season's could it sinkov?

After all of our hoped for targets, budget discussions and general optimism we ended up with Dale Stephens.

I wish this thread every success BT, may it prosper and be long-running, but it's all a bit too academic for me. I'd rather waste my time speculating on what might win the Derby, rather than on which players we won't be signing.

This thread is a non starter.Your taxi firm will be bankrupt before the new season BT.

I’m going to wait a while and come back to this Bt because I think we need to ditch , Lowton , long , Barnes , cork , JBG , Brady and Tarky s going anyway I think and maybe Pope as well.

Oh and I still think Dyche is going but at least that could reap us some funds contractually

I will come back to this thread in August and then have a laugh when I see which 30+ has been we have signed.
    Just thinking if SD does go who the feck would want to become manager of the current squad.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 20-05-2021 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    This thread is a non starter.Your taxi firm will be bankrupt before the new season BT.
    It went tits up waiting for the last lot of fares Alfie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It went tits up waiting for the last lot of fares Alfie.
    This does prompt me to ask about the legitimacy of this business.
    Surely you should have accounts for the many years that you have been in business and this should have meant that you could make claims when the virus struck, in fact, a man with your nous would have known that, if you played your cards right, there was a fortune to be amassed because of the virus. Don't tell me that you missed out on all the goodies that were being handed out by your friendly government. You are a salesman and know all the dodges so I am sure that if there was anything to be gained you would have been at the front onf the queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    This does prompt me to ask about the legitimacy of this business.
    Surely you should have accounts for the many years that you have been in business and this should have meant that you could make claims when the virus struck, in fact, a man with your nous would have known that, if you played your cards right, there was a fortune to be amassed because of the virus. Don't tell me that you missed out on all the goodies that were being handed out by your friendly government. You are a salesman and know all the dodges so I am sure that if there was anything to be gained you would have been at the front onf the queue.
    Bloody hell Supersub6 the cabs have been mothballed for twelve months now and if I am relying on taxi fares for transfer activity from Turf Moor that's how they will stay.

I can't even get the players to use us even when they are pi$$ed. It was never like this when Casper and Docherty were with us I can tell you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)