+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play offs

Play offs

What a shame! Oxford United have lost to Blackpool. Their forum has gone into meltdown, blaming everybody they can- the ref, the blackpool fans and virtually every starting player in their side. Couldn't be more chuffed that the moaning, whinging idiots have lost.

Next up Lincoln take a 2 goal lead to Sunderland. Trying miserably to show no bias I hope that they hold on and the mighty Mackems have another year in this division. Another group of fans who think they are entitled.

Will be really interesting to see if Lincoln can hold on ...

Just wish that we were playing ...

One of the best games I ever watched was Crewe away at Southend in the semi-formal 2nd leg !!

It was fun watching Robinson seething in the stand thanks to his latest breach of the rules though!

It might be tempting fate to say it, but the promoted sides from League 2 don’t look anything special, although Bolton will probably upgrade a few of the players that don’t seem able or willing to step up to League 1 (Sarcevic, Doyle). The play off standard looked especially poor, but I wish Morecambe all the best in their efforts to get promoted to L1 for the first time - even if their manager seems to be a bit of a ****!

Yes, good to see the 'big' teams brought down to earth and having to stick around with us 'small fry. Also good for attendances next season (if there are any).
    Rooting for the shrimps, tomorrow, anyway.

So.... Morecambe, Blackpool and Brentford for me

Goal for Ollie .....

Congratulations to Blackpool, and in particular to Neil and Ollie ...

Just been watching some of the L2 play off final. I know there’s a lot of pressure on it but, dear me, you couldn’t watch a lot of this every week!

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    Just been watching some of the L2 play off final. I know there’s a lot of pressure on it but, dear me, you couldn’t watch a lot of this every week!
    Absolutely. what a dreadfully poor game. Gave up in second half. Amazed that Morecambe are in League1, but rather them than the crude Newport.

I think that was 3 out of 3 for me😀😀😀

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast