+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Thread -Last of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Deserved at least a draw, but Mike Dean’s whistle beats us 1-2.

Many thanks Nuno! Not the send off you deserved but I’m glad the fans will get to give him a proper goodbye at Molineux
    mich I do not agree with your assessment.
    this portuguese pub team was not good enough to take one point from man utd's 2nd team.
    how many times did we bother their keeper?
    how many times did the passes go astray?
    how many decent corners were taken.
    nuno has signed out on the back of a hat trick of defeats in which we scored one solitary goal.
    the truth is in statitistics

It is difficult when you are playing against 12 men. Mike Dean seems to have history with us, Burnley last season springs to mind. Yesterday two United players trip one another up and Ait Nouri gets carded. Neves and Dendoncker protest and Donk gets carded. Boly wins a great tackle and gets carded. It seems to happen every time with Dean. Would the penalty have been given if it had been the other way?

It has been a poor season in reality, although the terrible run of injuries have not helped. Take four certain starters out of any team, apart from perhaps Man City, and it has an effect. Look how Aston Villa have suffered without Grealish.

VAR love it or hate it, it is not working in my eyes because of the inconsistency, certain clubs appear to get the rub of the green, and we know who they are.

Plater, have you changed your opinion on Semedo yet? He was certainly man of the match for Wolves yesterday.

I agree with Mich, I was at the ground, and all things considered I thought we deserved a point.

Having said that yesterdays game was an irrelevance, it was all about Nuno's departure...

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    mich I do not agree with your assessment.
    this portuguese pub team was not good enough to take one point from man utd's 2nd team.
    how many times did we bother their keeper?
    how many times did the passes go astray?
    how many decent corners were taken.
    nuno has signed out on the back of a hat trick of defeats in which we scored one solitary goal.
    the truth is in statitistics
    Well if that’s true, then we did deserve at least a draw as we had more shots, more chances created and a higher percentage of accurate passes.

Our problem has been the same as most of the season - mediocre starts and a lack of finishing. With no Raul, Neto or Podence....we really lack the ruthlessness. Traore beats his man consistently but there’s no one on the end of his crosses, which isn’t really his fault. And he had to be subbed off early.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)