+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

Villa were on the decline when Young left. I cant blame him for leaving for United.
    However this is a very different Villa to then because were on the up. I would predict a top 7 finish this season. Grealish wong go I'm sure. He would be bonkers if he did

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    If he goes, he goes, we’ll be 100+million better off. It’s great having a superstar player, but is it detrimental to building a successful team?

We were absolutely sh1t without him last season, this window the management has to address this. We have to be a good team with a few match-winners, not a match-winner dragging 10 other lads with him.

James Ward-Prowse, to leave his hometown club, for us? Funniest rumour of the summer
    Funniest thing I heard was: utd to offer 30 mill plus Lingaurd for Grealish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as Greavsie once said " its a funny old hame"

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Funniest thing I heard was: utd to offer 30 mill plus Lingaurd for Grealish ������������ as Greavsie once said " its a funny old hame"
    50 mil + Lingard and Tuanzebe and I'd answer the phone to em mate.

I wouldnt

Again today, all the papers quoting an agreement with Jacks agent to let him leave as long as the buy out clause is met. Only Man City are willing to pay 100mill and villa want cash up front with no strings or any others players involved.
    Apparently the deal is there and will be concluded after the Euros, yes I know its paper talk but If we pull of the Warde Prowse and Rowe Smith transfers, I would say We have done our shopping in preparation for his departure. One thing is for sure, there is no way we will let SJM go as well at any price, to Utd or Liverpool

I would be really annoyed ifJack goes. I just wouldn't get it. We dont need the money. We can sign the likes of Smith Rowe and Prowse without selling Grealish. I was surprised Jack has stayed this long but seems an odd time to leave with the obvious huge ambition of the owners. It was clear how average we are when jack got injured. It's one step forward signing all these players but one step back selling Jack. Let's hope it's all bull and jack signes a 200k pw contract.

OMG you lot have turned me into a drama queen

If he goes, he goes. Think I’d prefer the 100m.

He’s worth 100m to us, but to be honest, he’s only worth about 60m. He shines like a star in our sh1t team. So is it a Sky 6 club or Europe?

He’d improve Arse and Urinal, but neither can afford him. He’d be wasted at citeh. He’d fly it at Anfield, but again they can’t afford him with their ground redevelopment pending, and he’d only go to spurs to watch a bit of NFL.

Only PSG could afford him in Europe, never going to happen.

Will Citeh offer the 100m? Or will they try and fob us off with a few rejects and 50m? Don’t want Citeh's cast-offs, only want players scouted by our impressive D.O.F.

I'm guessing City have looked at Kanes **** show at the euros and feel it's better spending the money on Jack.

If he does go I hope we dont spend the money like spurs did when they sold Bale and sign 7 mediocre players.

The latest is that We've said that we have no intention of selling, and are in negotiations to extend and improve Jack's current contract. Press desperate for a scoop.

Ive not seen anything 'Official' and at the end of the day, if the club put a bounty on his head and someone wants to pay that reddiculous and obscene amount then im okay with that, If he was to go, hes leaving the club with serious dosh to spend on quality. Also, we need to create and construct a quality team not a one man team. I think the offers for two other midfielders tells its own story.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)