+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

Oh, and Jacks going nowhere, apart from the Euro's

Well I do not even open a link to the Birmingham mail as its just one bloke spewing out crap thats in his head. I do however go on other clubs blogs like The United Stand with Mark Goldbridge, hes a guy who picks a topic and tries to put a level headed view on things, he even replies to you! He is a Utd fan but does commentary on other clubs. He states utd have not got the money for Grealish but knows the fans would love him at O/T.
    I love the Rumours while there is no football, who wouldn't but I don't believe probaly, 90% of it, but in some theres no smoke without fire unless you read The Mail...🤡

Given that I know Jack Sh*t about players at other clubs, I don't play Football Manager or Fifa, and I hate watching other teams, I tend to look back on the players we have bought in over the years the present administration have been in charge, and I have to say they have, for the most part played a blinder. So I shall just trust in their judgement. Jack will not go, and anyone we bring in will benefit the team. Trust the system and ignore the hype.

Same here Mondaze, tho like Dave, I too like to read what fans of all clubs have to say. I’m all for viewing, and laughing at how the opposition feels about certain situations, but the Sahara desert will snow over before I take any notice of that gimp of a blogger, or any other manure source. The clickbait generated by his bullsh1t reverberating around the World Wide Web must be phenomenal.

Have you ever tried to sit down and talk football with manure or red scouse fan? Once you pass the opening patronising 15 seconds, it is pure sh1t, all the way.

I bet those glory-hunting slabs wished that they had Jack last night. Mind you, they’d need a decent manager, with the competence to use him in his right position, as well.

Lol, within minutes so called london based reds were calling for OGS head, bad losers. Welcome to the real world were you have to earn it....
    Anyway, enough about them more concerned about Southgates comments on Jacks injury, you know what, I think this is worse than first thought. He stated, "we have to assess Jack, his injury, fitness to last 90 mins and the fact he cannot train every day" we have to be careful 'we do not Break him' I think there is enough there for him not to go to the Euros and scare off any 100 million bid, In my opinion, he should forget the Euros, Rest up and start the new season fit and well...

yes this injury he has could be a blessing in disguise, as long as it's not too serious.

Watch the Euros from the comfort of your armchair Jack, with the satisfaction of knowing when we get knocked out, you would have made the difference.

The Mail at it again
    'Manchester City are ready to make Jack Grealish English football's first £100MILLION star as he becomes their top midfield priority... and they want £150m Harry Kane to follow him through the door'🙄

On the official website, Villa say goodbye to: Heaton, Taylor and Elmo, thanks guys 🙌🙌🙌

Elmo and Tayls, both true professionals. Never any whinging about not playing and both steady dependable players. Good luck to them both

It's a shame we never got to see more of Heaton, but it's a testament to Martinez that TH has decided to leave as apparently he feels he could make the MUFC No 1 spot his.

Spurs sniffing around Watkins, cannot see him moving on but if he did how much is he worth?
    He is now a goal scoring England International-50Mill,
    Higher or Lower?
    Will Guilbert now come back as right back cover. Who will back up Target and will Jed become our N2 goalkeeper?
    Nothing much else happening on the rumour mill this morning. #CL tonight but apparently City will let Stirling go, player plus cash swap for Jack??

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)