+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

Wes needs a full season behind him. Hes got no chance getting in before Ings or Watkins. Sitting on the bench will do him no good. See you next summer wez.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    There is a good player somewhere in wez. It takes time to get used to this league and a big jump in standard from his old league. Unfortunately his best game was the one where he got injured. Thankfully we brought in Samatta cant spell it. His two goals kept us up.
    If my memory serves me well Bong - Samatta's goals came in a 2-1 defeat away to B'mouth and in the 2-1 cup final loss to City, unless of course this was tongue in cheek

Wes - I hope he has a good season and his career goes in the right direction, I just don't see how his hefty price tag was justified being unproven at this level. He looks awkward, slow with the ball and too easily goes to ground with a few theatrics for good measure. That said - he's in the Brazil squad so he must have something.

Thomas Delaney 29 playing for Dortmund is doing the rounds, app we have a bid of 13.5 mill but thats just dropped from my mate via twitter, he was set to sign for Sevilla?

Hourihane out on loan again.

Last day today. I wonder if we might squeeze in one more before the deadline?

Cannot see anyone coming in probably a couple going out on loan like Guilbert and Davies, hes crocked at the minute but if going to the Championship, I think there is an extension.

Guilbert gone 🤔

I guess we have enough cover at right back. Turnz Young and Konza can all do a job if cash is injured

Perhaps the £100M has gone against us in a way with any enquiries for a player being met with a hefty price tag?

Im not sure what Guilbert has done wrong but he always looks decent when picked. Okay Konsa or Hause could play there but they are not right backs, this alone will pit us under threat! Just do not understand this one, what are we saving, 1 million in wages???

Absolutely agree Dave. Not sure why he can't get a run on or even make the bench. I liked what I saw from him.

Looks like that's it for us this window. Not sure what sort of team we'll have available for Chelsea but I don't think it will be that strong.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)