+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

All over the press again this morning, Pep wants him and prepared to pay top dollar.
    Just saying like!
    Snap Poll. Will Jack leave.
    50%

At this moment in time, I do not believe that Jack will leave in this Transfer Window. However, should he play, like we all know he can, during the Euros, then he’ll probably go.

We have to remember that all this furor around Jack is based on, in my opinion, half-cocked performances, and fitness levels. Imagine the screaming abdabs from the overly excitable, wokey pundits, Journos’, and Sky 6 fans, should Jack bring his ‘A game’.

At the mo, he stays.

98% stays

We dont need to sell, he is Villa to his bones ( check out the interview after the small heath alliance game after that t*** assaulted him and he scored the winner), he has missed a third of a season to injury twice in four years, not even the super rich clubs would risk the kind of money we would ask for him, southgate is unlikely to pick him often enough at the euros to really show what he looks like when 100% fit. The media make clickbait statements to make money, not to inform us, hence most of it is bull****, 6 reasons JACK IS GOING NOWHERE, ........ and breathe!

And if he has a great tournemant? If he becomes the player everyone wants interest, may come from abroad?

I'd still be happier if Jack would announce he isn't going anywhere. Bernado Silva apparently now wants to move on, so that will make Pep even more determined IMO

If Jack does stay, I will gladly abdicate from my position of drama queen

Jack would be daft to leave. As I've said before the owners have huge ambitions. 5 highest spenders in Europe the season before last. 2nd biggest spenders in the prem last summer. It will happen this summer too.
    We are the new man city.

In all honesty, I could not blame Jack if he went, yes he will dissapoint many because of the project but it will give us more spending power. If he does stay, it will be for 1 more year as his contract reduces his valuation reduces, look at Sancho to utd, 120mill last year and now apparently a deal has been struck at 80million!
    We also have Jacks on going shin issue, would he be fit for the start of the season, will he breakdown again? All too many questions. I would love him to stay, sign another improved 5 year contract, he is the best player I have seen since David Platt or Dwight Yorke. At the end of the day its down to him and the owners and the owners have to way uo whats at stake: player v cash!

Talk today of Smith being interested in Josh King, another Everton flop. Tosh King more like!

If City pay what he is worth then he would be off I think, guaranteed silverware and playing in the CL every year with Foden et al. He's becoming the new Beckham and will I think one day ply his trade in one of the top European teams. That said, if our owners ambition for glory match that of Jack's then he could be our Gerrard.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)